'13 GA CB Shaq Wiggins (Transferring to UT)

He's got a weird shape head. Never wanted him.

just kidding just kidding! lol He looks like he'll be a solid player. Kind of small though.

White and Wiggins are almost the same size. Both 5'9"-5'10", Wiggins needs to put on some weight, but no point worrying about a few pounds in HS on a CB. They are both shutdown cover corners, though IMO and many others, Shaq has the best cover skills in the SE. Very similar players, but one is doing against GA competition, one is against KY...hence why I have a bit more confidence in the skills of one vs the other. No slight on the kid, not saying he sucks, just saying one inspires a bit more confidence.

Anyway, just pointing out that you are drastically underrating Shaq. Not too surprising that I would find that here since he didn't commit to UT, but still gonna toss my :twocents: in. I am sure that every DB that commits to UT will still be better than Wiggins when the dust settles...

Also, I agree that White is probably the most underrated DB I have seen. He will be a 4* and is currently unrated by any major service. Good call. :hi:

Another UGA joker crawls out of the woodwork....Their message boards must really suck or else this board just gets their rejects.

Reactions: 1 person
Shaq Wiggins is not a better CornerBack then Ryan White. Let me repeat. Shaq Wiggins IS NOT a better CornerBack than Ryan White. That is all.

When you repeated it you actually got the grammar correct, so it worked out in your favor.

Another UGA joker crawls out of the woodwork....Their message boards must really suck or else this board just gets their rejects.
I'm pretty sure most of us 'jokers' visit more than 1 recruiting website at a time.. and I'd imagine a ton of people from other fan bases just lurk here without posting

Why? This is free and basically contains the same info that other subscription sites have locked away

I'm pretty sure most of us 'jokers' visit more than 1 recruiting website at a time.. and I'd imagine a ton of people from other fan bases just lurk here without posting

Why? This is free and basically contains the same info that other subscription sites have locked away

I understand what you mean.

I'm on multiple other boards. It's a good way to get a better feel of where a prospect is truly leaning.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

My bet is Richt sent him some home movies with that Sarah McGlochlin (sp?) song in the background. We lose a lot of recruits to that video

Not worried in the least about losing Wiggins. Way too small for the type of corner you need in this league. Plus they are in good shape with a handful of better CB prospects IMO.

Last edited:
''RELATED: Sandy Creek DB Shaq Wiggins, who committed to UGA last weekend, was offered by Vanderbilt on Monday. “I got to talk to about four coaches, including the head coach James Franklin. They all knew that I committed to Georgia but they wanted to let me know that I had an offer from Vanderbilt, and they invited me to their Junior Day.”

AJC College Sports Recruiting

''RELATED: Sandy Creek DB Shaq Wiggins, who committed to UGA last weekend, was offered by Vanderbilt on Monday. “I got to talk to about four coaches, including the head coach James Franklin. They all knew that I committed to Georgia but they wanted to let me know that I had an offer from Vanderbilt, and they invited me to their Junior Day.”

AJC College Sports Recruiting

:lolabove:

honor, huh?? franklin is a poor man's queefin... he says, ''they play dirty, watch 'em ref.'' and how does his team play? honor...
:no:

This upcoming year will tell a lot about the future of AU and Chizik. With all the players returning and getting a pretty good schdule I counted 6 for sure wins, 3 toss up gmaes, and 2 for sure loses. Counting the bowl game if Au doesn't win 9 games this year Chizik will be on the hot seat.

What about the other game on your schedule? Hah.

VQ said that they aren't sure he will be visiting TN for Junior day after his GA commitment. It will be something to watch going forward.

Showed up today in TTown to talk with the staff.

Michael Carvell‏@RecruitingAJCReply

@gaines_jc No, #UGA DB commit Shaq Wiggins confirmed he's at #Bama today

I love GA recruits. 8)

VN Store

Back