'13 TN OT Christian Morris

Yeah, I know Bivin is from Kentucky but seems to have more interests in Midwest schools (especially Notre Dame) as I recall reading somewhere else. It'll be interesting to see how it goes down.

Yeah he seems to like ND an awful lot. That said, if I'm an offensive line prospect I take Pittman all day over Heistand. It's not even close. Can you imagine all the screaming offensive lineman at ND will now see when you couple Heistand with Kelly?? Good grief.

Yeah he seems to like ND an awful lot. That said, if I'm an offensive line prospect I take Pittman all day over Heistand. It's not even close. Can you imagine all the screaming offensive lineman at ND will now see when you couple Heistand with Kelly?? Good grief.

I don't know what the problem was here last year with our o-line concerns, but I have heard unfavorable things about Heistand. I guess we'll find out this coming year with Pittman what the real problem was.

Saunders, Crowder, Biven and Morris sounds like a good haul to me...

Does anyone know anything about Bryce King from SC? I'd like to see us take a true center in this class

Saunders, Crowder, Biven and Morris sounds like a good haul to me...

Does anyone know anything about Bryce King from SC? I'd like to see us take a true center in this class

Slim chance King goes anywhere but USCe IMO.

Crane is visiting this weekend. If USCw stays away he could be our center.

Wonder how many? I would guess anywhere from three to five.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think your right. I see us taking 4-5 if there are enough top kids who want to be a Vol. Kid has the size and a good offer list early on. He would be a great addition to AS and have us headed in the right direction. He is a bit raw, but we would be in a position now to let him sit back for a couple years and get better.

Reactions: 1 person
Morris claims he is currently 6'6" 285lbs.

Also, Morris is a very well spoken kid. Seems very smart.

Another OL to keep your eye on. Pittman is developing a great relationship with Morris.

Reactions: 3 people
From April 10th Scout article:

What is going on with the Tennessee Vols?

"Coach Sam Pittman likes me a lot. They like how I play ball. They also like my competitiveness. I am going to their camp this summer and I also like there facilities their."

What stands out about Tennessee the most?

"I like their offensive line coach. Also a player form here at Memphis East that played for Tennessee, Dan Williams, made it to the league."

From April 10th Scout article:

What is going on with the Tennessee Vols?

"Coach Sam Pittman likes me a lot. They like how I play ball. They also like my competitiveness. I am going to their camp this summer and I also like there facilities their."

What stands out about Tennessee the most?

"I like their offensive line coach. Also a player form here at Memphis East that played for Tennessee, Dan Williams, made it to the league."

Seems like we a have a real shot with this kid but we may be slow playing a bit

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of offensive lineman on the board right now that they are in great shape with. I think they need at least 4 more offensive lineman in this class in addition to Sanders, so I have a hard time thinking they'd be slow playing Morris.

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of offensive lineman on the board right now that they are in great shape with. I think they need at least 4 more offensive lineman in this class in addition to Sanders, so I have a hard time thinking they'd be slow playing Morris.

let's all hope i'm wrong..

let's all hope i'm wrong..

I actually hope you're right LOL That would mean the staff feels really good about some other guys they have high on their list. I just haven't seen many O-Lineman out there than definitely have Tennessee near the top of their lists.

I actually hope you're right LOL That would mean the staff feels really good about some other guys they have high on their list. I just haven't seen many O-Lineman out there than definitely have Tennessee near the top of their lists.

Yea their droppin like flies atp..

Me & Christian Morris.

I was able to talk to him for a few seconds, just told him that he needed to be a Vol & play in front of 100,000 each Saturday & that there was nothing like playing for the home state school, he smiled & kept saying " I got you, I got you".

Attachments

• IMG_1721.jpg
    IMG_1721.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 126

VN Store

Back