AJC article about Kiffin and Tennessee.

Kiffin and Meyer should be good friends, they're both just alike, two lying cowards that happen to be pretty good football coaches. Heck, Kiffin is Meyer minus the two NC rings.

Reactions: 4 people
If the SC job had not come open, Lane Kiffin would still be our coach and we would be singing his praises. He will be a very good coach for SC. And Dooley will be a very good coach. Both are young and have made mistakes, but both are learning and improving as coaches. Dooley's biggest problem, as I see it, is his use of negative motivation. A coach needs to be a motivational speaker to get his players fired up.

Reactions: 1 person
To be fair, Kiffin didn't say who said it, and it wasn't Kiffin's joke.

the UK part was his joke and the floods thing was said by people in CA. Still trying to figure out where Dooley figures in except that people saw the UK loss mentioned and decided to take yet another thread in that direction.

Ahhhh...the UK loss is now compared to a natural disaster. Nice job Dooley.

So glad you're on VN - you make my absolute worst moments on VN look like strokes of genius with posts like that....'Keep up the solid work
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 8 people
Hope we have a good 2012 season, that'll help us put things in the past that should stay in the past. That article is a good example!

So glad you're on VN - you make my absolute worst moments on VN look like strokes of genius with posts like that....'Keep up the solid work
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You're right, that exchange in the AJC highlights the great condition of the UT football program.

I don't know if you guys have seen this yet, i didn't find it, sorry if it's a double post. Pretty good read actually.

Says he made peace with Urban Meyer and was immature. ha ha...

Lane Kiffin gets a good laugh about Tennessee’s “blame game” | AJC College Sports Recruiting

he left us with almost a hole 2009 recruiting class gone he ran off almost all of the 2008 class he had us go infront of a board of investigations on infractions wich hurt or 2010 2011 class but he did nothing buy azz whipe i am glad he is gone or we would be on probation:peace2:

Kiffin and Meyer should be good friends, they're both just alike, two lying cowards that happen to be pretty good football coaches. Heck, Kiffin is Meyer minus the two NC rings.

Not a huge Kiffin fan, but for the sake of accuracy, wasn't he on the staff when USC won the NC?

We can play all the if games we want but as someone said if USC doesn't come a calling Kiffin is still here and who knows where we would be but i would bet we don't have losing seasons and say what you want Kiffins staffs can usually recruit.And to have had his limitations on scholarships the last three years he has done a heck of a job.Granted with Orgeron on any staff how they stay off probation with all the rumors on him

We can play all the if games we want but as someone said if USC doesn't come a calling Kiffin is still here and who knows where we would be but i would bet we don't have losing seasons and say what you want Kiffins staffs can usually recruit.And to have had his limitations on scholarships the last three years he has done a heck of a job.Granted with Orgeron on any staff how they stay off probation with all the rumors on him

they have no scholarship limitations yet and his recruiting at UT is very suspect based on the # of remaining players.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back