'13 GA DT Robert Nkemdiche

Foster is playing UGA? What would he get from that. As far as Matthews goes, dream on. Wiggins came out and stated that he was being recruited by Matthews, and even brought up the idea about all 3, Foster being the other guy, playing together.

Geno did like UGA. It was a family decision and you have to respect that.

Foster said UGA and Bama were even and it would be a while before he commits because he was torn, he committed the next day, if thats not playing around i dont know what is.

the difference between jenkins and these 2 (nkem,foster) is that jenkins had some family members pulling him to UGA(mom,etc) and another pulling him to Florida(dad). foster whole family is originally from AL and his whole household is bama so u dont have that in house influence. Nkem coach is the next closest thing to him besides his family, who are not pulling him towards any school, we all know where his coach went to college.

also Foster was just quoted as saying this : Tray Matthews(UGA) and Trey Johnson(AU) have said they want to play with me, but they have made a commitment to their schools. Robert Nkemdiche said he is going to play with me, so I believe he will pick Alabama." per ESPN's Greg Ostendorf

alot of kids say they want to play together but as we know it doesnt work out that way most of the time. Bama had that situation this past year.

I love the fact that any time I wanna check up on roll tide and ugainsiders love affair all I have to do is check the UT message boards. It's a great place to call home boys, glad you all enjoy it so much.

Reactions: 1 person
Not one time did Smith ever name UGA in his top group. Even if the family makes a decision it does not mean he would not mention a team he liked. He had a top 5 and the family had no issue with the other 4 schools he named. What was the issue with UGA?

Matthews also stated Foster was recruiting him to UA, and Foster said Matthews was sort of recruiting him but not nearly as much. Foster also said that he can not wait to play with all 3 of them together. Meaning Foster, Nkemdiche, and McCrary.

Foster is recruiting harder for UA than Smith did.

I also like your homerism. You can say a player is locked when they are commited and recruiting for you, but when another fan says the same about a current commit you say no because UGA is recruiting him. But it is what it is. But UA has a better chance to flip Matthews than UGA flipping Foster. If we both are so sure neither is going anywhere.

Alot of Atlanta area recruits are steered away from UGA. Theyre the ones that seem to see the crazies in our fanbase the most (an injured freshman athlete getting booed out the dome) and who would want their kid going into that? If i were in their position, i wouldnt either..

But this thing w/ Foster/Matthews.. let me preface this by saying they both end up signing w/ their respective teams but... there is no way Matthews is going to Bama. Everyone seems to know this save for UA fans. After he committed, he said he will still take visits, but pointed out he wont be visiting Bama anymore. Whatever the reason was, he didnt like UA and all that have covered him adamantly say theres very little chance hed sign there.

Yes Foster is recruiting for Bama. I think he still ends up Bama. But you and the elephant fans lying to yourselves about him playing w/ everyone else and being rock solid to Bama aren't gonna help the situation.

Alot of Atlanta area recruits are steered away from UGA. Theyre the ones that seem to see the crazies in our fanbase the most (an injured freshman athlete getting booed out the dome) and who would want their kid going into that? If i were in their position, i wouldnt either..

But this thing w/ Foster/Matthews.. let me preface this by saying they both end up signing w/ their respective teams but... there is no way Matthews is going to Bama. Everyone seems to know this save for UA fans. After he committed, he said he will still take visits, but pointed out he wont be visiting Bama anymore. Whatever the reason was, he didnt like UA and all that have covered him adamantly say theres very little chance hed sign there.

Yes Foster is recruiting for Bama. I think he still ends up Bama. But you and the elephant fans lying to yourselves about him playing w/ everyone else and being rock solid to Bama aren't gonna help the situation.

It is funny that you call out UA fans for saying Foster is solid but yet say the same thing about Mathews. That is what you call homerism at its best and if you believe that so be it. Why do UGA fans always convince themselves every kid in GA wants to play for UGA or when they do not have an excuse for why they do not. UGA is not the end all in the state. I can not wait to see what things are said when UGA misses on the top 2 players in the state next year.

In regards to Mathews I have not seen many if any at all think we will flip Mathews. I know I sure do not. But every UGA fan believes they have a chance at Foster. Go ahead whatever makes you happy believe it. Everyone is allowed to dream.

He canceled his trip to UF this past weekend to come to our Jr Day to recruit for UA. I have yet to this day seen one comment from Foster that he is reconsidering UA or thinking about UGA. Yes he has toyed with AJC to help them sell subscriptions to UGA fans with a dream, but he has never said anything that he is not solid. His last interview stated he like his last visit to UGA but his heart is with UA and he is solid.

So my question why do you and all the dog fans think you have a chance? What source do you have? Because I have never seen anything to indicate that. What is not going to help UGA fans is AJC writing fluff to get dog fans hopes up for a huge let down. Again so me proof I am wrong about Foster. I doubt you can.

It is funny that you call out UA fans for saying Foster is solid but yet say the same thing about Mathews. That is what you call homerism at its best and if you believe that so be it. Why do UGA fans always convince themselves every kid in GA wants to play for UGA or when they do not have an excuse for why they do not. UGA is not the end all in the state. I can not wait to see what things are said when UGA misses on the top 2 players in the state next year.

In regards to Mathews I have not seen many if any at all think we will flip Mathews. I know I sure do not. But every UGA fan believes they have a chance at Foster. Go ahead whatever makes you happy believe it. Everyone is allowed to dream.

He canceled his trip to UF this past weekend to come to our Jr Day to recruit for UA. I have yet to this day seen one comment from Foster that he is reconsidering UA or thinking about UGA. Yes he has toyed with AJC to help them sell subscriptions to UGA fans with a dream, but he has never said anything that he is not solid. His last interview stated he like his last visit to UGA but his heart is with UA and he is solid.

So my question why do you and all the dog fans think you have a chance? What source do you have? Because I have never seen anything to indicate that. What is not going to help UGA fans is AJC writing fluff to get dog fans hopes up for a huge let down. Again so me proof I am wrong about Foster. I doubt you can.

I think Foster and Matthews are Vols. And for that matter, so is Nkemdiche. Actually, for that matter, so is every top-notch recruit in the state of Georgia this year and every year from now on till eternity.

we can think what we want and u can do the same, no harm in that, most bama fans I see on other sites dont think bama is getting matthews so i dont know why that keeps coming up.

The AJC keeps posting garbage and giving UGA fans hope is whats not helping the situation.

That's the same cheap shot you like to take at our fanbase at every chance you get. We like our chances with Foster, not so much with Nkemdiche. Does that make me a homer? It's a LONG way until signing day. Everybody was saying we would miss on Jenkins and we know how that ended. Just relax a bit.

Bama has a better shot at getting me to play for them than they have with Matthews. Matthews=Dam* Good Dawg. I'm telling you and you do not listen, IT IS NOT OVER WITH FOSTER.

AJC trying to sell subscriptions? That's just a dumb comment. The coaches, Matthews, and Wiggins have a lot of time to work on Foster. You are kidding yourself if you think his recruitment is over.

Nobody is saying you are wrong about what is being reported on Foster. NSD is still 11 months away, plenty of time to go. You're acting as if the stripper that Saban uses has Foster's LOI in hand already.

Nobody is saying you are wrong about what is being reported on Foster. NSD is still 11 months away, plenty of time to go. You're acting as if the stripper that Saban uses has Foster's LOI in hand already.

No what I keep hearing from UGA fans like yourself is that Foster is not solid and that UGA has a chance. Again please show me where it says this from him. I know UGA fans think some other HS kids can flip him since your staff could not stop him from commiting to UA, but again you bring nothing to the table except your opinion. Again show me something legit besides your opinion. That is all I am asking.

I understand fan bases always leave hope, just like alot of UA fans hoped that base ball would not be that big of a deal to Winston even thogh he said it was or that he still may flip to UA even though he said he was solid to UA. Just like every time Foster is asked about his commitment to UA where he says his heart is and he is solid. The only thing you are correct about is NSD is 11 months away and I agree that along with UGA every school will continue to recruit him. They should but it will not change anything. Again if I am wrong show me something that says different.

1237977238_pineapple-express-laughing.gif

Would be crazy. I just love that UGA is going to have another top player in GA cherry-picked from the state.

VN Store

Back