Recent statements from Dave Hart have me very excited

voldawgforever

"I'm impressed with our staff," Hart said. "Very impressed. We lost some good football coaches. There's no question some of those guys that left were very good football coaches, but I think these guys we have now are outstanding. I really like the chemistry of the staff."

Hart, who's been the leader of UT's athletic department for nearly five months, echoed the positive vibes coach Derek Dooley has been reiterating throughout the offseason. Hart added he and Dooley continue to build a great relationship.

"I think there's a new energy," Hart said. "I think that's what happened. I think we have a new level of energy, and I think people are really pointing toward the fall."

Thoughts?

:loco:

Reactions: 33 people
I'm happy with the energy vibe those inside the program are feeling. I hope it transfers to the weight room and on the field.

I think the key thing in the statement was "chemistry". I think that was what was missing with the prior staff. Coaches have to be on the same page if they expect players to buy in.

Reactions: 1 person
I had heard on here that Hart's plan was to push DD out and bring in Kirby Smart after this year.

Can't believe he didn't address that fact.

Reactions: 3 people
No, he could say nothing, but instead chose to put out some words of support, why would anyone complain about that?

I think you're taking what Joey posted wrong. He's just saying that is what the AD is supposed to say.

Love the av. Is that your design or did you see that somewhere?

VN Store

Back