14' Rb Arkeel Newsome, Ansonia hs Conn

StoVol

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified,
Last edited:
good stats but playing in conneticut would make you wonder how good are the d-fences he is facing

good stats but playing in conneticut would make you wonder how good are the d-fences he is facing

That's what people always say .. How many yards would he need to gain before you'd consider him good? He was third nationally ... If he was the leader maybe?

any interest?

I think Boston College , Maryland , Rutgers and few others from that area.. Of course they were in a position to hear about him first ... I'm impressed with what rival coaches are saying about the 15 yo.... The year he just had makes it impossible for him to go unnoticed now.. One of only two sophs among the top 50 national rushing leaders... Timothy garza , Loraine tx 2467 yds 29 tds

Last edited:
That's what people always say .. How many yards would he need to gain before you'd consider him good? He was third nationally ... If he was the leader maybe?[/QUOTE

I would much rather have a guy from fla,
ga, sc, or Texas. Could be wrong here but conn hs football to sec is a huge change.

Example: bryce

trust me, im from ct, and this kid is a PLAYER. ansonia always does well, always plays good teams (from ct) but this kid is LEGIT. casey cochran, from masuk, thought about vandy now going to Uconn had everyone here in a buzz, i thought he wasnt very good hes just good cause of where he plays.. NEWSOME IS DIFFERENT. DOOLEY: RECRUIT HIM YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED

That's what people always say .. How many yards would he need to gain before you'd consider him good? He was third nationally ... If he was the leader maybe?

Qb from Anderson Co. was top ten in the nation in passing yards (6th I believe) Worleys senior year and didn't get any major D1 football scholarship offers.. Didn't have terrible size either.. Competition and type of offense matters...

Qb from Anderson Co. was top ten in the nation in passing yards (6th I believe) Worleys senior year and didn't get any major D1 football scholarship offers.. Didn't have terrible size either.. Competition and type of offense matters...

True sometimes ... But a soph is 3rd leading rusher in the nation .. Did your qb from Anderson county do it at 15? Heck he may drop off the map but he's someone who I'll keep an eye on

Some coach comments and Miami has been calling
FOOTBALL: Ansonia's Arkeel Newsome is Register State Player of the Year- The New Haven Register - Serving New Haven, Connecticut

Last edited:
is that possible? :lolabove:

Ken halls record will fall soon .. This could be the guy.. He's right at 5000 I believe so would need two 3000 yd seasons . Read that a back will have to avg 2800 for four years to break the 1953 record

Hall's career prep rushing records of 11,232 yards (1950: 569 yd; 1951: 3,160 yd; 1952: 3,458 yd; 1953: 4,045 yd)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back