3. Texas A&M
4. Tennessee (4-6 interchangeable)
5. Georgia
6. Florida
7. Auburn
8. USC
9. Missouri
10. Miss st.

Bama, Florida, UT, UGA, Auburn, LSU, A&M, USCe, Missouri, Ole Miss, Arkansas, MSU, Vanderbilt, UK.

LSU is going to start slipping.

1. Bama
2. FLorida
3. LSU
4. TAMU
5. TENN
6. UGA
7. Auburn
8. ARKY
9. USCe
10. Miss State

1. Bama
2. UT
3. LSU
4. Florida
5. Georgia
6. Arkansas
7. A&M
8. Auburn
9. S. Carolina
10. Missouri
11.Vanderbilt
12. M. State
13. Ole Miss
14. Kentucky

Reactions: 3 people
Bama, Florida, UT, UGA, Auburn, LSU, A&M, USCe, Missouri, Ole Miss, Arkansas, MSU, Vanderbilt, UK.

LSU is going to start slipping.

I've heard that 2013 is going to be a much stronger class of Louisiana recruits than 2012 was. I doubt they slip much if that's the case.

Florida and Bama are going to pull in Monster classes. Only thing that could screw it up is if CWM has more blowups and the gator's record struggles.

Florida and Bama are going to pull in Monster classes. Only thing that could screw it up is if CWM has more blowups and the gator's record struggles.

Agreed, although UF has a pretty nasty start to the season (ABOUT FREAKING TIME) with away games at A&M, UT, then a home game at LSU. I still expect them to go 8-4 or 9-3, their schedule is pretty favorable and they have a lot of home games.

I've heard that 2013 is going to be a much stronger class of Louisiana recruits than 2012 was. I doubt they slip much if that's the case.

Makes sense, it definitely makes a difference because LSU had a crap class last year. Hopefully they continue to slip. I know their D is loaded and they return a lot of their offense, but I think they will have serious QB problems this year if something happens to Mettenberger (sic). They don't have the depth at QB they need and they don't have a proven QB.

Makes sense, it definitely makes a difference because LSU had a crap class last year. Hopefully they continue to slip. I know their D is loaded and they return a lot of their offense, but I think they will have serious QB problems this year if something happens to Mettenberger (sic). They don't have the depth at QB they need and they don't have a proven QB.

What about Kiel.... oh wait....

Reactions: 1 person
Good question. I have no clue. I do think their recruiting will pick up since they are in the SEC. Hopefully it hurts Texas in the long run.

Also, just to clarify, LSU had a crap class for their standards the past ten plus years. Many schools would do anything for a top 20 class.

5th is probably a great call and depending on Ws and Ls this class could be anywhere which could effect DD status and the whole recruiting class.Rest assured it will be used against us

Bama (1)
Florida (3)
Georgia (6)
Lsu (8)
Auburn(9)
AtM (11)
Tenn (13)
Scar (17)
Ole miss(24)
Vandy
Arky
Mizzou