Dooley on the "25 Rule" [Again]

The rule is the rule, fair or not, time for him to stop whining, and deal with it. Everyone knows his stance by now.

how is he whining? He was asked his opinion of the rule and gave it

He speaks out against every time he's in front of a microphone. That's why they ask him the questions. It's my opinion and preference that it's time for him to move on. If you disagree, great.

He speaks out against every time he's in front of a microphone. That's why they ask him the questions. It's my opinion and preference that it's time for him to move on. If you disagree, great.

oh so he should just accept what he is given at all times. Interesting angle for a football coach to take don't you think?

Reactions: 11 people

So he should just pass on the questions he's been asked twice?

Reactions: 2 people
Already been posted. Time to stop whining about old articles that've already been gone over in the recruiting forum and move on.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 4 people
What are the circumstances surrounding this piece? Did AJC approach him and ask him these questions, or did he go out of his way to make this point and have people ask him questions about it?

Last edited:
What are the circumstances surrounding this piece? Did AJC approach him and ask him these questions, or did he go out of his way to make this point and have people ask him questions about it?

I don't even know, I was only saying I think it's time for him to move on. It's not like I have some huge issue with it.

Already been posted. Time to stop whining about old articles that've already been gone over in the recruiting forum and move on.

What's the recruiting forum? Is that where all the pictures of boys in shorts get posted?

Reactions: 1 person
How many times has he said anything on the subject since signing day? I guess it is a little irritating him to see him speaking on Sabans behalf. Let the little twerp do his own lobbying.

The interaction between the football forum and the recruiting forum is a reflection of the Tennessee fanbase. Fractured and incapable of relating to one another.

The interaction between the football forum and the recruiting forum is a reflection of the Tennessee fanbase. Fractured and incapable of relating to one another.

OH MY GOD--It was a joke dude.

I don't even know, I was only saying I think it's time for him to move on. It's not like I have some huge issue with it.
I'm not saying you do have a huge issue with it. I'm just trying to gauge the situation for myself.

If AJC approached him, then he's simply answering the questions at hand with his honest opinion. If he is going out of his way to get the interview about that subject, then that is certainly questionable.

Seeking out the interview would certainly not be moving on, IMO. Answering unsolicited questions would simply be answering questions.

I'm not saying you do have a huge issue with it. I'm just trying to gauge the situation for myself.

If AJC approached him, then he's simply answering the questions at hand with his honest opinion. If he is going out of his way to get the interview about that subject, then that is certainly questionable.

Seeking out the interview would certainly not be moving on, IMO. Answering unsolicited questions would simply be answering questions.

I know you weren't implying anything. I was just reiterating.

The rule is the rule, fair or not, time for him to stop whining, and deal with it. Everyone knows his stance by now.

Care to rephrase?

You re-post an article that has been discussed already and say HE needs to move on?

If he had started replying "no comment" to the questions, half the fanbase would be calling him a pansy for skirting the issue and backing down. It amazed me, the vitriol some in our fanbase insist on promoting.

VN Store

Back