Dirtiest driver in NASCAR

Fine Vol

Go Vols
Who do you think is the dirtiest/meanest driver in NASCAR? I think Robbie Gordon gets some mention. thoughts?

Irvan at least had an excuse. :lol:

Hard to draw the line between dirty and just hard racing in NASCAR. It usually depends on whether or not you like the driver in question.

Hard to draw the line between dirty and just hard racing in NASCAR. It usually depends on whether or not you like the driver in question.

Agreed. Look at Earnhardt. He was a prime example of that, as well as Tony Stewart.

Imo if you go back a few years Jimmy Spencer takes the cake.
Always liked the story of when DJ had a shot at the Winston Million and J. Gordon was closing fast. DJ tells his crew to get ahold of Spencer and tell him that he would give him 5 grand to keep Gordon off of him. Spencer's response "is that all you want for 5 grand".

Looks like Spencer, Gordon and Gordon are the winners...

Who is the best driver?

I hate to say it but I would say #24, he is good at every track...

Always liked the story of when DJ had a shot at the Winston Million and J. Gordon was closing fast. DJ tells his crew to get ahold of Spencer and tell him that he would give him 5 grand to keep Gordon off of him. Spencer's response "is that all you won't for 5 grand".

Classic :lolabove:

That has a ton to do with it. Most of the drivers have their moments where they are pushing that line.

VN Store

Back