'13 TN RB Marquis Morton

Speaks volumes about ooltewah's character. Trash-talking to a recruits' parents. I know mr./mrs. Morton reacted, but there was no reason for ooltewah to speak up in protest against this kid knowing a parent is present. Best that the mods set a standard here by deleting some of this garbage or someone be the bigger person and s t f u.

Both of them are talking trash. Think I'll just leave this thread alone though.

This is getting stupid. The Mortons should leave this thread alone and ooltewah should too. The reason we deal with MZTERRY is because she came on the board not saying she was Croom's mother at first and second she wasn't just blasting everyone that didn't like her son. Then after he committed she let us know who she was and it was a done deal. This situation here is just plain odd. Both parties should leave this thread alone though because it's doing nothing but making them both look bad.

I agree with you both need to leave this thread alone!:salute:

Shelbyville is the walking horse capital of the world.

Deflection 101 - state irrelevant facts to confuse the participants and steer the conversation to a different subject

Reactions: 1 person
Im not even talkin trash. Its just when we played he and some of his teammates are the only people I have ever met that even when gettin murdered continuously tried talkin crap after every single play. when they werent doing anything at all except gettin embarrassed

Hey. It's me Marquis. It doesn't matter if you like me or not i'm not here for that. All i'im here to do is play football something that i love to do. If i get a offer from TENN that would be great but if i don't it was not meant to be. All i know is that i will play ball some where and get a great education and thats the main goal is a great education and maybe everything will workout to get to the NFL, so all this bickering makes no sense. All this is is opinions and the only ones that matter is coaches that won't me to play for them wherever that may be.

Reactions: 12 people
Good luck to you Marquis. Work hard. Don't let one person represent the entire fan base.
This. Also, take advantage of the opportunity you have to get a free college education. Good luck next season, I hope an offer comes your way.

Hey. It's me Marquis. It doesn't matter if you like me or not i'm not here for that. All i'im here to do is play football something that i love to do. If i get a offer from TENN that would be great but if i don't it was not meant to be. All i know is that i will play ball some where and get a great education and thats the main goal is a great education and maybe everything will workout to get to the NFL, so all this bickering makes no sense. All this is is opinions and the only ones that matter is coaches that won't me to play for them wherever that may be.

Good luck this season and whatever your future holds in football, thank you for your interest in UT!!!

Ooltewah has every right to respond to Mr/Mrs Morton's post about him handing out water on the sideline. Maybe Morton's parent(s) should think before posting. Just because a parent of a high school football player starts posting about their kid does not provide them immunity on VN...especially when they start calling people out. JMO.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

At first I thought the whole "OCIVol is Sab" rumor was nonsense. But I'm not so sure now.

Your posts are becoming more and more strikingly similar. Oh well.

Reactions: 3 people
Originally Posted by OCIVol
Ooltewah has every right to respond to Mr/Mrs Morton's post about him handing out water on the sideline. Maybe Morton's parent(s) should think before posting. Just because a parent of a high school football player starts posting about their kid does not provide them immunity on VN...especially when they start calling people out. JMO.

At first I thought the whole "OCIVol is Sab" rumor was nonsense. But I'm not so sure now.

Your posts are becoming more and more strikingly similar. Oh well.

Idk or care who Sab is. Idk the story behind him. I know people didn't like him for some reason. But OCi is just using common sense in that post. Why should the parent be able to bash the kid and not vice versa? Its a message board. And both were degrading each other. Fair Game to me. Albeit unnecessary and rather dumb. Even though Ooltewah was instigating, he/she went right back at him. Fair. :clap:

Idk or care who Sab is. Idk the story behind him. I know people didn't like him for some reason. But OCi is just using common sense in that post. Why should the parent be able to bash the kid and not vice versa? Its a message board. And both were degrading each other. Fair Game to me. Albeit unnecessary and rather dumb. Even though Ooltewah was instigating, he/she went right back at him. Fair. :clap:

I'm not bashing Sab/OCIVol or even commenting on the whole parent/HS kid situation. I was simply stating that I am starting to see very strong similarities in the posts and ideas/opinions of OCIVol with the posts and ideas/opinions of Sab. Just an observation. Doesn't really matter though. Back to Morton.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back