'12 TN QB Patton Robinette

his grandfather was my vice principal in high school... always acted mighty entitled and was pretty dickish to the many in school that didn't kiss his ring... i guess the grand-acorn doesn't fall far from the tree... i will personally enjoy the day Santos hits him so hard he's looking out of his ear hole...

Reactions: 1 person
his grandfather was my vice principal in high school... always acted mighty entitled and was pretty dickish to the many in school that didn't kiss his ring... i guess the grand-acorn doesn't fall far from the tree... i will personally enjoy the day Santos hits him so hard he's looking out of his ear hole...

That's funny.

That's BS. His dad was one of my teachers in high school and he's a great guy. Super nice family and good kids all around.

VN Store

Back