'12 MD ATH Stefon Diggs

Maryland? ha ha ha....I didn't think they had a chance in the world. Muschump is making Ron Zook look like Lombardi

lol Not Muschamp fault. Mike Locksley is his main recruiter and he's beat Pete Carroll, Urban, Saban and others for 5* talent before.
UT will find out soon how shady this kat is when they're trying to recruit the DMV the next few years.

lol Not Muschamp fault. Mike Locksley is his main recruiter and he's beat Pete Carroll, Urban, Saban and others for 5* talent before.
UT will find out soon how shady this kat is when they're trying to recruit the DMV the next few years.

Thought this kid had commited to UF already on TV?
A bit supprising

It is terrifying to think of if Florida's signing had gone all good instead of mostly bad.

Thank the lord.

4 silents on that list that went elsewhere on NSD. A lesson learned for Muschamp...don't ever stop recruiting other kids until the ink drys.

For all the top 5* talent they get at UF you would think they would be playing for the NC every year. What 's up with that? Soon as Tebow leaves they head back toward mediocrity with the rest of us. Kind of like Cam Newton and the Barn. Makes a person wonder doesn't it?

It's been over for a while for you guys :)

But he still talks to Trooper everyday. I think he signs with Maryland tonight too, but don't be shocked if he has a change of heart.

he was ALL UF until his trip to Maryland. This is coming from GC and Maryland people...that damn Lox is the man.

They've had fairly good receiver success lately, too. Better than Florida's.

They've had fairly good receiver success lately, too. Better than Florida's.

2 guys in the last 18 months. lol

Diggs is a talent and he would start at all 4 finalist...I would love for him to be at UF but if not it opens up needed space for next cycle. Time for UF to lock down the state talent then cherry pick again. We've lost focus. 2013 has at least 50 WR that will sign D1 schollies(20 BCS kids).

Last edited:
One of the strangest recruitments I've seen this year; Maryland was written off at least 4 or 5 times during his recruitment. It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out for them over the next year or two. If they have another terrible year, UMD will clean house. I understand that Maryland is the local option, but I've been to College Park several times, and that place is a dump IMO. Byrd Stadium is nothing to write home about either, although I know they are doing upgrades soon. Oh well.

Ha how many kids are you guys claiming were all UF before NSD? Sounds like Muschamp can't close without Texas.

I'm not claiming anything. This came from his HSC and sources at Maryland. I know its hard for people to think UF coming of a 7-6 was leading for so many...think what you like. :good!:

KZIFW.gif

I'm not claiming anything. This came from his HSC and sources at Maryland. I know its hard for people to think UF coming of a 7-6 was leading for so many...think what you like. :good!:

You guys signed a great class. Just nowhere close to what you were claiming before signing day. There are no silver medals in recruiting :hi:

Medor and Valentine were never really in play. Miles was only a take with Nelson A. Once the staff got the feeling Nelson was heading to SC they offered B Cox so Miles wasn't a take.

The four silents/lean commits:
Tracy Howard- committed..told the staff they had nothing to worry about with the UM trip. was a courtesy visit for Golden but things changed when he got there. Called the staff sunday and told them he was flipping to UM.

Avery Young- silent for months and part of the reason it took 5 hours to get his LOI signed by his father. UF didn't even offer other OL to take OV bc of it.

JHC- committed to Muschamp during secert visit before radio cut. UGA tried to claim the visit didn't happen but it came out later that they visited UF after UM OV.

Nelson A- committed during his OV but backed off after Weis left.

It happens and a GREAT lesson for Muschamp about recruiting in the SEC/Fla: Never stop recruiting guys because of silents/leans.

These are the kids Urbie landed when at Florida. Muschamp lands really good classes, but not the level that Florida landed in the prior regime. Muschamp is a considerable down grade from Urban. You could easily argue that Muschamp and his staff were equally as inept as Dooley and company last year considering the talent he had.

You guys signed a great class. Just nowhere close to what you were claiming before signing day. There are no silver medals in recruiting :hi:

What claim? I only missed on Nelson A and Young. Said Williams wouldn't be part of class bc of Bullard and staff having Hamilton higher. Never claimed any of the other guys. Think you have me mixed up with 99 or Waco.

VN Store

Back