'13 GA DE Carl Lawson (Auburn commit)

Very disappointed in you guys.

:no:

You shouldn't be. The university has gotten a lot of money from us over the years in ticket revenue alone. Not to mention what was spent on campus. You should be proud we're sticking with UT. A lot of those shixty fair weather fans aren't loyal. Be disappointed in them.

You shouldn't be. The university has gotten a lot of money from us over the years in ticket revenue alone. Not to mention what was spent on campus. You should be proud we're sticking with UT. A lot of those shixty fair weather fans aren't loyal. Be disappointed in them.

I'm just giving you a hard time. It's tough to make it to the spring games.

It's karma. Until the fanbase makes a decision to get behind the team 100%, we'll struggle. Everybody hates us. LOL. Honestly though this team needs the fans to be as supportive and committed as possible. I think that the first step is having a huge crowd show up for the Spring game. Bama has practically sold out theirs for the last few years. Their have been posts on other Vol message boards about trying to get at least 60,000 to come for the O&W game to get this thing rolling. I haven't seen a thread over here for that. Someone should start one IMO.

I plan on doing my part this year and coming up for the Spring game.

Would be a great pull but it does sound like Alabama is out front with Tennessee probably #2 at this point. Get him on campus and you never know what will happen. The one thing Tennessee does have going for them is early PT. He'd probably be a redshirt junior or senior before he sees the field at Alabama.

Would be a great pull but it does sound like Alabama is out front with Tennessee probably #2 at this point. Get him on campus and you never know what will happen. The one thing Tennessee does have going for them is early PT. He'd probably be a redshirt junior or senior before he sees the field at Alabama.

Alabama can't get everyone. I think we have a good shot here.

I plan on doing my part this year and coming up for the Spring game.

I fully intend on coming to the game myself. The fans need to get this train back on track. Some of the fan support has been piss poor. It's time we all shut up (Dooley haters and lovers alike) and get on board.

I fully intend on coming to the game myself. The fans need to get this train back on track. Some of the fan support has been piss poor. It's time we all shut up (Dooley haters and lovers alike) and get on board.

I'll be there

There should be some buzz with this team. I really like the talent on this squad. I also like the changes we've made on our coaching staff(especially having a CBs coach). If we don't have a 9-10 win season I'll be surprised honestly.

I'm going to make plans to come to the spring game, too. Haven't been to one yet, and this team needs the support. This is a big season for our program.

BTW, I'm going to try to take my wife. I've never been to a spring game, but I live in Bama...

I have been coming to Neyland since I was 6 or 7. I've been a Vol fan my whole life. My dad and my uncle's fault. My family is about as diehard as they come.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll be there also, been every year since '00.

IMO we should all try to find a time & place to meet up & introduce each other. A little VN get together or something. Just an idea.

IMO we should all try to find a time & place to meet up & introduce each other. A little VN get together or something. Just an idea.

Sounds like a pretty good idea.

I never stay in one place on game-day. I hit the strip and go from there. It can be bad news.

Down for this. Really wanna go to the game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back