Blake Griffin's Dunk

Speaking of dunking on Knicks

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7T_Wg5ilo8[/youtube]

Damn, D-Will posterized Hibbert last night. Always nice to see a PG slam it on a big.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0PZfW0a_Yo&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Lebron's dunk would have won most dunk competitions. But it was in a game...

He jumped over a man! Do you hear me?

?

His hand slapped the rim. What do you call it if it's not a dunk?

Kornheiser called it the "angriest dunk I've ever seen in my life" LOL

Some people don't understand what a dunk is. Your hand doesn't actually have to slap the rim by definition...

Lebron's dunk would have won most dunk competitions. But it was in a game...

He jumped over a man! Do you hear me?

John Lucas is 5'11 ( a man? ) and never moved. We've seen this many times before in dunk competitions, some way more impressive.

Kendrick Perkins is 6'10 and 270 lbs ( this is a man ) and tried blocking Griffin. It's not even close really...

None of the dunks mentioned even compare to what Vince Carter did to that 7 footer in the Olympics.

That was sick.

Absolutely right, gahlee. And Vince has a few other in gamers that are better.

Everyone, do yourselves a favor, YouTube Vince carter and check out the one that says his best 100 dunks.

My God.

Absolutely right, gahlee. And Vince has a few other in gamers that are better.

In that video I'm talking about it shows at least three nasty ass dunks on Alonzo, Kendrick Perkins has nothing on Zo and Vince made him look silly. Like a child.

In that video I'm talking about it shows at least three nasty ass dunks on Alonzo, Kendrick Perkins has nothing on Zo and Vince made him look silly. Like a child.

I agree that Vince still wears the crown as best in-game dunker, but Griff has a few more years to compile his portfolio. The thing about the Perkins dunk is they were so far from the basket Perkins didn't even think Griff would go for the dunk. It was like go-go-gadget arm.

I agree that Vince still wears the crown as best in-game dunker, but Griff has a few more years to compile his portfolio. The thing about the Perkins dunk is they were so far from the basket Perkins didn't even think Griff would go for the dunk. It was like go-go-gadget arm.

MJ in space jam

VN Store

Back