How to the Dogs, Hogs, Cocks, Tiger and Barners of the world think that you finished?

HvilleCommando

Just wanted to see what the general feel among your fanbase is for your classes. Is georgia dissapointed? what about the rest of you?

While I would liked to have more, I believe we finished with a decent class. We picked up some quality players. I hate we didn't close with some of thrm, though.

While I would liked to have more, I believe we finished with a decent class. We picked up some quality players. I hate we didn't close with some of thrm, though.

So you are not upset that you couldnt land every #1 recruit at their position and sign the #1 class ever?

So you are not upset that you couldnt land every #1 recruit at their position and sign the #1 class ever?

I expect to do that every year. Our lush golf courses, spectacular bbq, and five points should be more than enough to lure the best recruits. 14-0, SEC/National Champions, Go Cocks (sarcasm)

I expect to do that every year. Our lush golf courses, spectacular bbq, and five points should be more than enough to lure the best recruits. 14-0, SEC/National Champions, Go Cocks (sarcasm)

We expect that too. Given our nice views of the Smokey Mountains, salt-water taffy, and Dollywood

We expect that too. Given our nice views of the Smokey Mountains, salt-water taffy, and Dollywood

I had a straight face till here. and I'm in class, so I almost spit my gatorade on my computer.

good job. (no sarcasm)

UK got a commitment from a Bama kid who didn't want to greyshirt for Saban, and a 4 star QB. Apparently fans are excited about this.

VN Store

Back