'13 VA LB E.J. Levenberry (FSU commit)

"My top five now includes Oklahoma, Florida, Florida State, Auburn and Tennessee, but I am keeping my options open and trying to go to schools and see if one will benefit me in the long run."

So, no LSU?

"LSU is up there. They just started talking to me. My whole mom's side is from Louisiana. I am not saying I will not look at them, it's just a blessing to have the opportunity to have these offers and be able to play football and not be injured."

"Well, first I am looking in getting my degree. I want to major in business marketing. Second, I want to play for a school that can maybe win a conference championship. And last, God blessed me to be able to choose schools, and I would love to go to a school that maybe could win the national championship, but I am just taking my time to look at these schools."
- Scout

His cousin is Tyrann Mathieu.

Mathieu is his cousin then he's probably related to DY too. Carlos said that Mathieu was DY's cousin too. Interesting....

“The game-day experience at Tennessee is unreal, unreal. They do the little things at Tennessee. When we took E.J. down there, they had his jersey hanging in a locker. They had his number 10 jersey in a locker. They took the time to do the research and know he wears number 10.”

Steve Wiltfong

Reactions: 2 people
Levenberry will be huge for our next class. We need to pick him up and get him early...

Levenberry will be huge for our next class. We need to pick him up and get him early...

Seeing as how LB has just become probably the most important position in our '13 class I'm inclined to agree. We're gonna need to take around 4, hopefully at least 2 around Levenberry's talent level.

Seeing as how LB has just become probably the most important position in our '13 class I'm inclined to agree. We're gonna need to take around 4, hopefully at least 2 around Levenberry's talent level.

Levenberry could easily be a top 10 prospect nationwide next year.

He is currently predicted to be the #1 player from Virginia. This guy will be a 5 star recruit, and Tennessee has made an early impression.

Sunseri has to stay on top of this and really impress the kid, and more importantly his father.

This kid just became a must get prospect for UT. 5 star player. NEED to get him. ATP in time it looks good for us

How many times has Levenberry been here? Has he been to any games or just camps?

He's probably my #1 overall target for next year. Not sure what kind of a chance Tennessee has with him though. I've already heard all kinds of different schools being the supposed leader for him.

He's probably my #1 overall target for next year. Not sure what kind of a chance Tennessee has with him though. I've already heard all kinds of different schools being the supposed leader for him.

He's at the top of the board...the very top.

I think UT has a decent shot with him. I wouldn't say he really has favorites at this point, he feels like someone who could go on til signing day and be all over the place with his recruitment. I do think he will leave the state for school, however.
Maryland could be a school to watch with Locksley there now. His dad went there, and they were turned off by the fact that Edsall wasn't recruiting them harder earlier. I say "them" because you will hear alot from his dad as this goes on. Hes very...involved in the process.
Depth chart will also be a big factor. His dad mentioned in an interview that he thought UVA mustn't be interested in him because they signed Kwontie Moore, a top MLB in 2012, even though they have been recruiting him hard.

VN Store

Back