'13 FL S MacKenro Alexander

Any TN offer? It will be very risky to not offer the twin brother. A long time for other schools to sell them on playing together (which I am sure they want anyways).

Any TN offer? It will be very risky to not offer the twin brother. A long time for other schools to sell them on playing together (which I am sure they want anyways).

It depends on how close they are. Some sets of twins can't stand each other and then others are really, really close.

I heard Trooper already had the chestbumps, backward hats and towel waving on lock for both of them.

A twin from Rhodes...I'm now racking my brain. Haha.

I've seen u talk about how prestigious Rhodes is, but I didn't realize that.. I knew a girl that went there and she was a d.a... She played volleyball, I think.. She's a hottie.. I need to give her a shout.. Lol..

I've seen u talk about how prestigious Rhodes is, but I didn't realize that.. I knew a girl that went there and she was a d.a... She played volleyball, I think.. She's a hottie.. I need to give her a shout.. Lol..

That's funny. It was a great time for four years. There are a couple alums on here. The school gets some great students, and it also gets some poor students that can fork out all the tuition. Luckily I got a really good scholarship, or I would be wallowing in debt.

Yeah, yeah, I know I'll take some kind of flak for this comment, but wouldn't it be wild to have the Alexander twins and the Berry twins on the field at the same time? Opposing players would think they were seeing double. Then they'd get hit and think they were seeing quadruple.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, yeah, I know I'll take some kind of flak for this comment, but wouldn't it be wild to have the Alexander twins and the Berry twins on the field at the same time? Opposing players would think they were seeing double. Then they'd get hit and think they were seeing quadruple.

Be a commercial for Orange flavored Doublemint Gum.

So does anyone have any information on this kid?

He's a little bigger than his brother. And apparently has solid speed. Looks solid in the highlights, but it is hard to tell which one he is until the play is over because he's not highlighted at the beginning. Why so little recruitment?

If we took Nash Nance and Da'Rick, MacKenro could actually help. And his brother is ELITE corner that we need.

Said he's going to commit to UM when they offer. He's trying to talk his brother out of his UT commit.

VN Store

Back