’14 GA DB Evan Berry (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid article. They are 2014 players. I'm sure they've already gotten plenty of attention from UT even though they are 2014 recruits.

Reactions: 1 person

Here is the writer...

Twitter

He sent a tweet to Elliott

Did you see the story?

and Elliott responded with

You messed up a lil bit though , but it's cool.

Believe nothing until the time comes. There is no way we are not recruiting the twins. The writer is trying to make a story out of nothing just like all the media. The article is trash. We may not get them , but it's not because we don't want them to play here or lack of a recruiting effort.

Last edited:
They will absolutely recruit the Berry's.

Also Maxpreps is absolutely horrible. I followed them for years and finally stopped about 2 years ago when it became obvious just about everything they reported was factually incorrect. It's all hearsay, rumors and trying to stir the pot.

They will absolutely recruit the Berry's.

Also Maxpreps is absolutely horrible. I followed them for years and finally stopped about 2 years ago when it became obvious just about everything they reported was factually incorrect. It's all hearsay, rumors and trying to stir the pot.

Exactly. I mean , the fact that he is asking if they looked at his article and they telling him he messed up tells you all you need to know. Expect alot of this bs before it's all said and done. I fully expect the media to try and ruin our chances with them for some reason. Too many other schools want them and this will be an easy way for them to try and turn them away from Tennessee.

Why is everybody thinking that Tennessee isn't going to recruiting him and Elliot when his brother was the face of tennessee their dad went there and they are sophomores!

Why is everybody thinking that Tennessee isn't going to recruiting him and Elliot when his brother was the face of tennessee their dad went there and they are sophomores!

Nobody said we aren't gonna try. Skeet says they don't like Dooley so it has thrown a twist on to everything.

Hopefully they come around on him, though. There's certainly time.

Nobody said we aren't gonna try. Skeet says they don't like Dooley so it has thrown a twist on to everything.

Hopefully they come around on him, though. There's certainly time.

Well they won't have to worry about playing for Dooley - but hopefully we get someone in here they like and in a timely fashion... the timing could really screw things up though with a coaching transition a few months before they make their decision.

Well they won't have to worry about playing for Dooley - but hopefully we get someone in here they like and in a timely fashion... the timing could really screw things up though with a coaching transition a few months before they make their decision.

Ur crazy. They better learn to like him cause he will still be here.

This is an 8-10 win team this year so don't get too excited about the idea of no Dooley.

This is an 8-10 win team this year so don't get too excited about the idea of no Dooley.

I want to see this as much as anyone but I wouldn't bet the farm on it just yet..

I personally feel Dooley will actually have to recruit Eric all over as well along with the twins. I think winning a championship over the next couple of years would help us out a lot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back