What is there to say about this?

Maybe he's not very good. If saban is backing out on him, we probably didnt want him either, and flogged a fake number off on him.

Reactions: 2 people
Given he plans to stay commited to Bama even though they are pushing him away, I'm thinking he couldn't figure out how to dial 1 for long distance.

Nick Saban to Atlanta RB: You can’t sign with Alabama until next year | AJC College Sports Recruiting

What other schools were recruiting you the hardest? “Tennessee came through and I only talked to them one time. They gave me a number and the number didn’t even work.

- Not a negavol by any means? But how the hell do we give a kid a number that doesn't work? Ha

Let's look at this in a logical manner.....you're a recruiter for UT and your job is to recruit athletes to come and play for you.....during the process you give them your contact info....you are a highly compensated individual that manages a great deal of pressure and has to be very organized in many areas......who do you think screwed up? This guy who makes well into 6 figures or the high school kid who can't even manage his lunch money?.......anyone?......anyone?

Reactions: 4 people
Let's look at this in a logical manner.....you're a recruiter for UT and your job is to recruit athletes to come and play for you.....during the process you give them your contact info....you are a highly compensated individual that manages a great deal of pressure and has to be very organized in many areas......who do you think screwed up? This guy who makes well into 6 figures or the high school kid who can't even manage his lunch money?.......anyone?......anyone?

Is this a trick question?

Reactions: 2 people
Nick Saban to Atlanta RB: You can’t sign with Alabama until next year | AJC College Sports Recruiting

What other schools were recruiting you the hardest? “Tennessee came through and I only talked to them one time. They gave me a number and the number didn’t even work.

- Not a negavol by any means? But how the hell do we give a kid a number that doesn't work? Ha

So I guess you think Dooley should be fired over this? The little "Ha" at the end gives you away. Your are either a negavol or a bama troll. Ha.

Reactions: 1 person

It says that this kid is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

1) He tells the paper that Alabama is getting him a job, which is illegal per the NCAA.

2) That Saban will sign a piece of paper that guarantees that Saban will allow him to sign in Alabama's 2013 signing class, after passing him over for other players in this signing class.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back