rocky top ringtone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

where is the best place for me to get a rocky top ringtone for my cell??

I have a great version in an MP3 format but it will not let me upload it here. I also have a great place to send ringtones for free Free Ringtone Uploader - FunForMobile

If you want I can email the tone to you and if your provider is listed in the link above you can send it to yourself in a message or if you want to PM me your phone # I will send it for you. Or if someone wants to host the MP3 then that could work as well.

Phonezoo.com has plenty of free ringtones. All you have to do is register ( it's free and takes like 30 seconds). Yo can also upload songs that you have on your computer and create a ringtone using that song....

my provider is Alltel...

...which is not one of the choices in the uploader you have posted. any other ideas?

If you can acess the net on your phone it might already have online ringtones you can DL...I know Cingular does with thier Media Net

thats good...i mean, real good. but not exactly what i was lookin for...LOL!

I make my own and upload them to my phone via data cable. Nice and easy. :rock:

Phonezoo.com has plenty of free ringtones. All you have to do is register ( it's free and takes like 30 seconds). Yo can also upload songs that you have on your computer and create a ringtone using that song....

I just used this and it worked perfect so, now I can drive the Purdue and Notre Dame fans crazy seein that I live between both of them!!!

Two year old thread. Nice.

I use myxer. Works pretty good.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back