Friday weigh in thread

I'm more worried about wrecking than anything. My best bud started biking last year and had the bike fly out from under while going over some type of bridge. Messed up his arm and face. That would happen to me.

I lost my bike while on a wet boardwalk back in June. It was about 2 weeks before my sprint tri. Luckily I didn't break anything. Elbow/forearm was black and sore as heck for almost a month though.

I'm more worried about wrecking than anything. My best bud started biking last year and had the bike fly out from under while going over some type of bridge. Messed up his arm and face. That would happen to me.

Take your time and dont ride when the roads are wet. I had the same concerns (plus worried about traffic) when I started. Never come close to wrecking my road bike.

The beat time to weigh yourself is the same time eveyday. When you wake up and after you use the bathroom. This will get you the most accurate reading on your weight

The beat time to weigh yourself is the same time eveyday. When you wake up and after you use the bathroom. This will get you the most accurate reading on your weight

This is the plan for the thread. Every Friday am post workout, post dump, ore breakfast.

That's awesome. Way to bust it. I've never really been overweight, but have much respect for those that have battled it and dropped weight. I just want to tighten up. I'll let myself gain a few, but can drop a few in a couple of days. The 1-2 inches of fat below my belly button and around my torso is pissing me off.

When I graduated high school I weighed like 176 and after high school just kind of let myself go. After my son being born and seeing how unhealthy I had let myself get I knew I had to do something. I couldn't have ever done it without support of my wife and family :good!:

fiancee and I just started the 17 day diet on Monday. Already down 5 lbs.

Based on your photo, you don't have much to lose. I bet the girls in the zone are all over you with a mug like that.

Weighed in at 235# again last night. I've not gained or lost a pound all fall, even though I work out every night. Seems as though I'm just replacing fat with muscle, which is quite alright with me. However, I'd like to be down below 200# before cycling season.

Weighed in at 235# again last night. I've not gained or lost a pound all fall, even though I work out every night. Seems as though I'm just replacing fat with muscle, which is quite alright with me. However, I'd like to be down below 200# before cycling season.

When you're on a weight loss plan and working out regularly, toss out the scale. Seriously. Get a tape measure, and calipers if you like. Those are much better indicators of success, as are the fit of your clothes.

After Week 1 of P90X 2, I'm 6'1" 184. Before I started this new round of P90, I was 6'2'...so I think it's going well...

Vastly...that Damn stability ball is fixin to get thrown out. Plyocide is worst than Plyometrics. Ab Ripper is doable...all new crunches. Pushups on medicine balls takes a few to get the hang of. Not as many pullups in Phase 1 as there was in P90X. I've only been doing it a week. My initial thoughts: wanna get ripped- do P90X. Wanna get in great shape-do P90X 2. We'll see how it goes when Phase 2 rolls around

Vastly...that Damn stability ball is fixin to get thrown out. Plyocide is worst than Plyometrics. Ab Ripper is doable...all new crunches. Pushups on medicine balls takes a few to get the hang of. Not as many pullups in Phase 1 as there was in P90X. I've only been doing it a week. My initial thoughts: wanna get ripped- do P90X. Wanna get in great shape-do P90X 2. We'll see how it goes when Phase 2 rolls around

interesting, im doing a p90x insanity hybrid right now. debating on 2

I like balance ball pushups. I've read if you can only do one thing - do those. Supposedly as effective as doing crunches.

just started p90x so im not there yet. but you could probably include it to give the workout a bit more pop.

I'm ending week 2 and even when i'm on break from P90X. I will work out in this exercise rotation low rest style.
My thoughts after 2 weeks is I'm going to be in the best shape I've been in in years.
Edit: and push ups suck!!

P90x is good stuff. Just started p90x2 after Christmas. A lot different, but still just as tough.

VN Store

Back