Football Scoop - Randy Shannon has agreed to DC

Link? How about common sense. Don't need a link for that. I've learned to be a contrarian: when everyone thinks something is going to happen, it rarely does.

Just trying to save you guys some tears...

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it didn't happen. Your contrarian POV is not proof though. You are clueless just like everybody else.

Reactions: 2 people
Hey DJ...for your admiration, I found a photo of FigiVol giving the VFL sign

Sweet.

Going to print that and hang it on my wall next to my all-time favorite VFL

DM3Er.jpg

Link? How about common sense. Don't need a link for that. I've learned to be a contrarian: when everyone thinks something is going to happen, it rarely does.

Just trying to save you guys some tears...

I'm a financial advisor and I can assure you the contrarian approach doesn't work. I'd be out of business and fined by the SEC in about a week trying that.

For those people who live in the hills - I'm talking about Securities Exchange Commission, not South Eastern Conference.

I'm a financial advisor and I can assure you the contrarian approach doesn't work. I'd be out of business and fined by the SEC in about a week trying that.

For those people who live in the hills - I'm talking about Securities Exchange Commission, not South Eastern Conference.

Tell Mike Slive to suck it, and let you do your damn job.

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone seen this report from Mr. SEC?:

Alabama | MrSEC.com

Posted about an hour ago and says Shannon and Dooley have yet to even talk. Comes from John Pennington who is about the only reason I ever listen to Hyams show on the Animal.

haha I love the disclaimer

Reactions: 1 person
Tell Mike Slive to suck it, and let you do your damn job.

Guy won't get off my back. He's always threatening me with a plus 1 approach to my clients. No idea what he's talking about though.

Last edited:
Guy won't get off my back. He's always threating me with a plus 1 approach to my clients. No idea what he's talking about though.

I heard he was limiting you to 25 investments per client, when the rest of the country can go more. SOB.

Anyone seen this report from Mr. SEC?:

Alabama | MrSEC.com

Posted about an hour ago and says Shannon and Dooley have yet to even talk. Comes from John Pennington who is about the only reason I ever listen to Hyams show on the Animal.

It says some believe Shannon might not have talked with CDD. He is as clueless about this as we are.

Football Scoop has released the following tweets:

@footballscoop said:
@JonCentella we told you yesterday...Randy Shannon

@RustyVol77 will be announced Monday

@resqvol Randy Shannon

VN Store

Back