'12 GA RB Mike Davis (USCe commit)

Unless something drastic changes, we are not getting Mike Davis. Coach Graham sporadically talks to Davis, but even those communications are dwindling.

Even if Crowell does come back, he will not be an obstacle for a truly talented back.

We may have to agree to disagree on this one I think Crowell is the real deal. Now I am not saying Davis cannot unseat him from the starting role but I would think his chances of starting on day one are much better at UT.

Interesting Rumor making the rounds about Davis and his decommittment...I will say I have no idea if its true but it has appeared on several message boards (not that it means much).

The story goes his brother approached the UF staff and said he received something (i.e. money; and many have speculated Clemson is dirty) when he signed with Clemson and expected his brother to get the same thing from UF. UF freaked when they heard this and went straight to Mike. Mike then went to his mother and brother who denied he ever said that. This is where the supposed miscommunication happened and it may have even been reported to the NCAA (and if true there is NO way Mike will sign with Clemson who would risk sanctions).

Honestly, I would steer clear of him. He seems like way too much drama and UT would be better off without him JMO.

Interesting Rumor making the rounds about Davis and his decommittment...I will say I have no idea if its true but it has appeared on several message boards (not that it means much).

The story goes his brother approached the UF staff and said he received something (i.e. money; and many have speculated Clemson is dirty) when he signed with Clemson and expected his brother to get the same thing from UF. UF freaked when they heard this and went straight to Mike. Mike then went to his mother and brother who denied he ever said that. This is where the supposed miscommunication happened and it may have even been reported to the NCAA (and if true there is NO way Mike will sign with Clemson who would risk sanctions).

Honestly, I would steer clear of him. He seems like way too much drama and UT would be better off without him JMO.

From what I've heard from him thus far I have to agree with you.

i dont believe any of that but i do think he decommited for a stupid reason basically cuz the star treatment was over and he wanted to remain a hot topic recruit and we should of sent more coaches to his house

just dont think trying to get marshall was the only reason

The guy didn't pick u guys.. Get over it.. It's pathetic that u guys r still trying to speculate about his situation, and making things up.. There's no way that info is leaked even if it happened..

The guy didn't pick u guys.. Get over it.. It's pathetic that u guys r still trying to speculate about his situation, and making things up.. There's no way that info is leaked even if it happened..

maybe he went all "cecil" on UF. I could see James asking for some $$$ since he's not getting an NFL check these days. At least he didn't wait until NSD to decommit.

I definitely cannot say I've liked this kid's attitude during the recruiting process. I think it goes without being said that he does not fit CDDs style.

Not sure Davis would be that good to begin with. Why go to UG when they are loaded at RB? And have the #2 back Marshall committed. Doesn't sound smart to me. We need a RB with more smarts than that!!!

VN Store

Back