Dooley to Address Media Tomorrow

Hopefully, but with Harts refusal to give extended contracts to assistant coaches, it's unlikely.. Would have to be somebody DD could talk into trusting him for a year..

Maybe DD went to Hart and told him what's what. That he just cost us our DC with that idiotic policy. Maybe Hart has had a change of...heart.

I hope, anyway.

I had no idea that Hart wasn't signing off on multi-year contracts. What a total 'tard.

Reactions: 2 people
From the recruiting forum

skeeter33418 (1,170) 12:03 PM Today (#P)

Rumors starting to surface already. Hart thinking of making a huge move. Gonna be one of those days.

Where was this posted in the recruiting forum?

Maybe DD went to Hart and told him what's what. That he just cost us our DC with that idiotic policy. Maybe Hart has had a change of...heart.

I hope, anyway.

I had no idea that Hart wasn't signing off on multi-year contracts. What a total 'tard.

I think Hart has told Dooley what's what with his policy. The writing is on the wall that Dooley will not be here only a matter of when he is gone.

Anyone else find it odd he told a recruit Khalid Henderson to look at other schools, then wilcox and sirmon leaving for WASHINGTON, and now the odd timing of a press conference....I smell firing or resignation

Why would Dooley resign? He's riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels. He doesn't have to win or produce any positive results whatsoever and still gets a millionaire payday. And he has thousands of supporters that are ok with his absolute moronic coaching technique.

Mike Hamilton finally got his revenge on all the fans that were criticizing him.

And before you people say it, I know, I'm not a true fan in your warped little world.

Why would Dooley resign? He's riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels. He doesn't have to win or produce any positive results whatsoever and still gets a millionaire payday. And he has thousands of supporters that are ok with his absolute moronic coaching technique.

Mike Hamilton finally got his revenge on all the fans that were criticizing him.

And before you people say it, I know, I'm not a true fan in your warped little world.

He could think that he is good enough to get a job elsewhere and Hart has tied his hands with the one year contracts for his assistants. He may just be pompous enough to believe that but I doubt it.

I think Hart has told Dooley what's what with his policy. The writing is on the wall that Dooley will not be here only a matter of when he is gone.

If Hart is shown to be purposely hamstringing the Tennessee coach in order to be able to later justify firing him, he'll find himself gone before Dooley.

The program comes first. The fans won't stand for it.

Reactions: 4 people
Going to hire Barbara as DC and new PR coach. That way she will be available to help him pack. I kid...I kid...

We all joke about Barbara but given her fire and the amount of time she's dedicated to football it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she made one hell of a coach. Not that it would ever happen - I just think she could surprise us. Fire goes a long way.

Dooley's not resigning, Hart will give him at least 1 more year.

I think Dooley has had a new DC lined up for sometime who will announce tomorrow (after his team plays today?) and some recruits don't fit his style.

Reactions: 1 person
If he resigns, it was a forced resignation.

If he was forced to resign - Hart DID have his guy in Kirby Smart.

Dooley has coached you before?

I think Dooley has had a new DC lined up for sometime who will announce tomorrow (after his team plays today?) and some recruits don't fit his style.

Which of the 12 DCs coaching today do you have in mind?

I could see this:good!:

We all joke about Barbara but given her fire and the amount of time she's dedicated to football it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she made one hell of a coach. Not that it would ever happen - I just think she could surprise us. Fire goes a long way.

I'd love to see Dooley turn heel on the mic. Do a complete face turn. Cuss everybody for leaving. If you ain't with me get ready to get steamrolled routine.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back