Dooley to Address Media Tomorrow

Maybe Dooley is taking the Bama job after their AD bought some of the horses*** the Dool-Aids keep pimping here.

Or, maybe he's Jerry Jones new man for the Cowboys... leaving us stuck with Jason Garrett... talk about an upgrade beyond measure. :hi:

If a coach can’t give multi year contracts for his assistants, it sends a message that the AD doesn’t have much confidence in the head coach. VolQuest.com - Vols lose two defensive assistants

“Whatever the job performance is seen, assistant coaches have expressed to VolQuest.com concern over their ability to secure multi-year contracts moving forward on Dooley's staff. First-year athletics director Dave Hart was non-committal on that topic when questioned last month by VolQuest.com.

"I think marketplace dictates a lot of that. I think where you have to strike a balance is, I'm not going to reward mediocrity. Never have. Never going. I'm not going to start now," Hart said.”

More discussion here on SEC Rant
Hart will not give assistants multi-year deals @ TigerDroppings.com

I wanted Dooley to do really well here, but apparently the deck is stacked against him.

Maybe Dooley is taking the Bama job after their AD bought some of the horses*** the Dool-Aids keep pimping here.

Or, maybe he's Jerry Jones new man for the Cowboys... leaving us stuck with Jason Garrett... talk about an upgrade beyond measure. :hi:

We don't need him icing Palardy's rare good FG's.

ErikAinge3 Erik Ainge

Crazy news from UT, dont miss the press conference tomorrow!

I think people could be misinterpreting this tweet. There is no way to know what he is referencing. The "crazy news" could just be that Wilcox and company are leaving and he's saying tune in. I don't think he has inside knowledge or would know anything at this point. Just too much speculation.

Dooley is probably just going to say that two coaches are leaving. The question he should answer is why are they leaving and does he feel like he has earned his salary?

Ainge 100 percent has good information.

Something big, good or bad is happening tommorow I feel.

I think people could be misinterpreting this tweet. There is no way to know what he is referencing. The "crazy news" could just be that Wilcox and company are leaving and he's saying tune in. I don't think he has inside knowledge or would know anything at this point. Just too much speculation.

He has sources still on the Football support staff.

He isn't just talking about Wilcox and Sirmon.

yeah why would Ainge make an obvious tweet about the coaching change that has garnered 6K members on VN right now..? its on ESPN ffs

If a coach can’t give multi year contracts for his assistants, it sends a message that the AD doesn’t have much confidence in the head coach. VolQuest.com - Vols lose two defensive assistants

“Whatever the job performance is seen, assistant coaches have expressed to VolQuest.com concern over their ability to secure multi-year contracts moving forward on Dooley's staff. First-year athletics director Dave Hart was non-committal on that topic when questioned last month by VolQuest.com.

"I think marketplace dictates a lot of that. I think where you have to strike a balance is, I'm not going to reward mediocrity. Never have. Never going. I'm not going to start now," Hart said.”

More discussion here on SEC Rant
Hart will not give assistants multi-year deals @ TigerDroppings.com

I wanted Dooley to do really well here, but apparently the deck is stacked against him.

I really like Hart.. I think he just wants to show us that he's serious about winning.. I think he wants DD to succeed, but he's not going to keep losing and keep his job.. I agree and think we have to see how next season goes, and then take actions accordingly.. Good or bad

VN Store

Back