'12 GA WR Keithon Redding

Josh_Ward Josh Ward
Keithon Redding texted me back and said he misread my message. He's no longer committed to Tennessee, as previously reported.
6 seconds ago

aka being recruited over
Posted via VolNation Mobile
Even though he was an offensive recruit, i would say hes pretty accurate by saying we have "inside program problems" when we lose our DC and best recruiter on staff to WASHINGTON. I dont care if there West Coast guys or not, something is wrong with this picture.

Not worried about this one. UT has Quinshad Davis and Ricardo Louis visiting soon. Both are better WR prospects than Redding.

I don't mean to sound cruel here, but you could see this one coming. In all honesty, I was pretty baffled when he got an offer. And after this season of really watching him, including the game in Columbus last Saturday, I was convinced this was going to happen. I wish him luck, but this was for the best

I wish him the best, but believe we can do better. If a kid can't pass the test, is it too much to assume he will have academic problems later? Maybe a change in environment would help, but we can't afford the attrition due to not passing his classes.

VN Store

Back