'12 GA RB Mike Davis (USCe commit)

Mike Davis came out and said Georgia is his leader and if he was to announce this weekend it would have been them, but he has decided against that now.

rivals ua blog

Davis disputes Rivals.com report on favorite
RB Mike Davis reported for practice for the Army All American Game Sunday in San Antonio. As is the case with all the players, Davis was met with questions from reporters about his recruiting status. Rivals.com reported that Davis "came out and said Georgia is his leader." The report added that if Davis were to announce this weekend, it would be for Georgia. But, Davis doesn't plan to announce until January 31st. In a series of text messages, Davis denied telling Rivals he had a favorite. When asked who he had named as a favorite, Davis replied, "Nobody." When told that Rivals reported he had disclosed Georgia as his favorite, Davis replied, "No." When asked as a follow up if he had disclosed a favorite, Davis replied, "No." In the Rivals videotaped interview, Davis was asked, "If it was this weekend, who was it going to be?" His answer: "If it was this weekend...I wouldn't know, probably UGA if it was this weekend, but I wouldn't know yet." Davis was then asked, "It's safe to say UGA is probably the team to beat and everyone else has to beat them out?" Davis answered: "Somewhat, it's somewhat like that. Then again, I'm leaving it open for these five schools." But, Davis has made it known he has made his decision. A source said earlier this week the decision came down to USC and Georgia.
doesn't sound decided imo

Something tells me this kid is going spout out a great deal of lies between now and NSD. There seems to be enough issues surrounding this thing to make me strongly consider agreeing with the posters that have stated they don't want.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Something tells me this kid is going spout out a great deal of lies between now and NSD. There seems to be enough issues surrounding this thing to make me strongly consider agreeing with the posters that have stated they don't want.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Arnett part deaux. But in this case I think he is all Georgia. No way those guys all took him out of context.

I really hope we get this guy. Obviously because we need that kind of talent upgrade at RB, but also for my own selfish satisfaction of watching all these boobs from rival recruiting sites that are "in the know with sources directly related to the kid" look like a bunch of schmucks.

I have said it before and I will continue to say it until he signs elsewhere...I believe that Davis is going to be a Vol. The reason is because of when he de-commited...immediately after his OV (which was completely unexpected) to UT. Also, Skeeter has said numerous times that MD continues to have constant contact with CJG. The last thing is how he keeps making all these quotes to different media outlets that he has made his decision, and you hear UGA, USCe, and others' names being used as places of possible destination. However, he has never mentioned UT, except as being in his top 5...sound fishy to you? I think he is trying to hype everyone else up and down-play UT, so that when he signs with us, it is a so-called "huge" surprise. As many have said, he is playing the game, like Gabe Wright. I think he knows how thin we are in the backfield, especially with the quality of RBs. He knows he would be a huge improvement and get carries from day 1. The coaches have probably also told him that they are going after Bourque as well, because we need to sign 2 high-quality backs that compliment each other, such as MD and Bourque. I am not insider...don't get me wrong. Just sitting here and thinking about all of the information and events that have happened since MD's OV and de-commitment. Don't bash me, but am hoping he is VFL.

I say Dawg but cant understand why. CMR is in a win or your gone situation just like CDD and he will be in a a very competitive situation with Crowley and Marshall. From what I understand about his decommitment from Fla he wants to be a premiere back from day one on campus.

I say Dawg but cant understand why. CMR is in a win or your gone situation just like CDD and he will be in a a very competitive situation with Crowley and Marshall. From what I understand about his decommitment from Fla he wants to be a premiere back from day one on campus.

CMR is about to get an extension and no, I don't believe Davis will be a Dawg.

CMR is about to get an extension and no, I don't believe Davis will be a Dawg.

He's is still in a win or else scenario I dont care what kind of extension he gets. With the cupcake schedule if he doesn't reach the SECCG he wont be there long.To much talent not to compete for a NC.

VN Store

Back