Buying a National Championship Ring

I hope it is a fake. Too Bad if a kid who earned it no longer wants it, or needs $$$ the school couldn't buy it back and place it in the AD or somewhere fans could enjoy looking at it.

I hope it is a fake. Too Bad if a kid who earned it no longer wants it, or needs $$$ the school couldn't buy it back and place it in the AD or somewhere fans could enjoy looking at it.

Thats why the players sell them. They don't have a secure place to display them like the school has. About the only thing you could do with it is put it in bank box.

I was thinking the same thing, thats a great way to spend scholarship money.

I've saved every dime of my scholly money for the last year and a half now. With it I'll be able to pay up a years rent when I move off of campus next year, and that includes municipal fees. I've wanted one of these rings for a great deal of time and for the price I found one for, it's hard to pass up (2100). It's not "Scholarship money" but the excess amount of money I get in scholarships is given to me for expenses, books, things like that.

I've saved every dime of my scholly money for the last year and a half now. With it I'll be able to pay up a years rent when I move off of campus next year, and that includes municipal fees. I've wanted one of these rings for a great deal of time and for the price I found one for, it's hard to pass up (2100). It's not "Scholarship money" but the excess amount of money I get in scholarships is given to me for expenses,
books, things like that.

I guess some just don't realize how it works. If you want the ring, buy it, would be pretty sweet to add that to the collection. Post a pic when you get it!

I've saved every dime of my scholly money for the last year and a half now. With it I'll be able to pay up a years rent when I move off of campus next year, and that includes municipal fees. I've wanted one of these rings for a great deal of time and for the price I found one for, it's hard to pass up (2100). It's not "Scholarship money" but the excess amount of money I get in scholarships is given to me for expenses, books, things like that.

bet ur an education major

just bustin your chops...thanks for your service, and just don't kick 'em when the winds to high

What type of scholarship(s)?

I have a sure-fire way to get us back to BCS relevance. I don't know why nobody else has thought of this.
Offer Jim Harbaugh $1 billion. Done and done.

I have a sure-fire way to get us back to BCS relevance. I don't know why nobody else has thought of this.
Offer Jim Harbaugh $1 billion. Done and done.
We could probably do it if our selfish fanbase wasn't squandering good buyout money on rings and such.

Just because I don't post means I am a troll. Look at the stars my friend I am like a damn general in here. I was a member while you were still suckling. Now enjoy your winter break!

I laughed. Nice. I missed this one the first go around and I think Palardy has had some board drama since this post.

I laughed. Nice. I missed this one the first go around and I think Palardy has had some board drama since this post.

That post was great. And the Dave Chappelle slapping Charlie Murphy gif was quite fitting.

pimp_slap.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Meh at championship rings. The guy who mans the cash register at the Staples near the airport in Orlando sports an NCAA championship ring..

I just looked and there are a lot of Alabama National championship rings and they are cheap. Must not mean much to them.

Nice...Dont spend the money for education or anything it was intended for. Couldnt find a bass boat or maybe a helicopter?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back