Buying a National Championship Ring

Too bad they would need to sell it but if the transaction brings 2 people what they want why are people hating

This coming January. I've found a few that have been available for a while now, and as soon as my scholarship return comes in I'm getting one. I've been in the process of collecting all the best Vols memorabilia I possibly can since the 8th grade, and I think this will be the icing on the cake.

How much are said rings going for??

Sad is a one-syllable word, which makes sadder the proper comparative form of the word. Guess you shouldn't try to be "that guy" next time. Merry Christmas!

He's right, The grammatical rule for this issue says that single syllable words (like sad) form their comparative sadder) and superlative (saddest) degree by adding a syllable rather than using more or most in front of them. For words of three or more syllables (like beautiful) you must use "more" or "most" rather then adding a syllable at the end. It's only two syllable words where you actually have a choice; you add the "er" or "est" ending unless it makes the word awkward to say.

Just because I don't post means I am a troll. Look at the stars my friend I am like a damn general in here. I was a member while you were still suckling. Now enjoy your winter break!

My first two thoughts were, "I'M A MAN!! I'M 40!!!" and "lulz" at the suckling comment. :eek:lol:

He's right, The grammatical rule for this issue says that single syllable words (like sad) form their comparative sadder) and superlative (saddest) degree by adding a syllable rather than using more or most in front of them. For words of three or more syllables (like beautiful) you must use "more" or "most" rather then adding a syllable at the end. It's only two syllable words where you actually have a choice; you add the "er" or "est" ending unless it makes the word awkward to say.

Couldn't resist

Just because I don't post means I am a troll. Look at the stars my friend I am like a damn general in here. I was a member while you were still suckling. Now enjoy your winter break!

pimp_slap.gif

Reactions: 1 person

Couldn't resist

I got it right the first time. Good catch. I'm using my ipad so blame Apple.

VN Store

Back