iPhone vs. Droid

God man it's like i made love to an iphone and got you instead of herpes. It's truly comical how into this you are!

one more reason to own an iphone- Valtrex app

The 15th of December is now official. Looking forward to playing with one soon.

now I'm just trying to figure out if I can change phones without the wife noticing :question:

Haven't yet. I'm doing the same as you...waiting til the Nexus came out before heading to a store and killing two birds.

I've been playing with my new Nexus for about an hour, and absolutely love it so far. I had stayed away from Android because I didn't feel it was polished enough to make me leave the iPhone, but ICS is definitely ready for prime time. Everything flows and integrates really well. I'm sure I'll have some complaints after using it for a while like I did with the iPhone, but I feel really good about the phone now.

You're a lucky dude. I'm jealous. I'm going to swing by a Verizon store this weekend to check it out. Good to hear you're enjoying it.

Looked at Droid, iPhone4, and wp7. Came down to WP7. No regrets, however, my step son has an iPhone and my son is getting one for Xmas. After messing with his I would not complain about having an iPhone. But, I prefer my Wp7 phone.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I find it almost amazing someone would chose a WP7 over something else. It's not a terrible phone, but I don't really find anything great about it.

I'm not saying you made a bad choice or anything like that. It's your call and you seem happy. I am curious how you ended at that decision. I don't know who the WP7 customer is. Our company hasn't sold one in months. I'm honestly curious what features sold you as it might help me sell them in the future.

Apparently a perk for android was it being more complexed if you read the entire thread. The new features were what I read about the nexus in the USA today app.

Sorry but those aren't new. I can do them on my phone. Android is already user friendly but the points made in the thread were about taking advantage of the other, more complex features if you choose

Sorry but those aren't new. I can do them on my phone. Android is already user friendly but the points made in the thread were about taking advantage of the other, more complex features if you choose

I guess the article was wrong, my bad. What is an example of some of the more complex features?

Examples are in every iphone/droid thread in here if you're really interested

Examples are in every iphone/droid thread in here if you're really interested

I haven't seen an example. I just heard that android was complexed & for rocket scientists & iPhone was for technically challenged simpletons. Just looking for an example of the complexity.

In white? My god, is there no end to the theft of Apple's technological innovations???

Lol. Ignorance is bliss. Easy to see how the iPhone has been blatantly copied over & over. The Samsung galaxy even more so. Choose to ignore it if you want.

I haven't seen an example. I just heard that android was complexed & for rocket scientists & iPhone was for technically challenged simpletons. Just looking for an example of the complexity.

Ability to download and customize completely different launchers.

WiFi Direct

Google Wallet

Ability to load completely different ROMS/kernels than what your device shipped with.

Ability to use a completely different operating system if you want

etc.

VN Store

Back