'12 GA RB Mike Davis (USCe commit)

Maybe the kid has committed to Clemson and maybe he hasn't, but I don't see him committing to anybody until closer to NSD. Could be very wrong about this point though.

He's looking for the best way to screw with UF. Clemson is interesting to him because of his brother, but he wants his own legacy. Bama offer may be a long shot. They have Drake and Taylor committed this year, with Hart(FR), Calloway(FR), Howell(JR), Tinker(SO) and Lacy(SO) all fighting for carries next year behind Richardson. UF is done. UGa has Marshall committed, Crowell(FR), Samuel(JR), and just came to the party too late. How you going to approach an instate recruit that just de-committed and say, Oh, I just watched your film and I want to offer you now. Please, he's not buying that one either. FSU has Pender committed, Freeman (FR), Smiley(JR), Thompson(JR), Pryor(JR), Beverly(FR), Wilder(FR). Clemson has Bellamy(FR), Howard(FR), Bruice(FR), Ellington(JR), McDowell(SO). They took 3 last year. None committed this year. Clemson is too crowded.We have Hill & Watson committed. Lane(FR), Smith(FR), Toney(SO). With that said, it does look good for us.

FYI, Smiley(JR), Pryor(JR), and Beverly(FR) are all fullbacks at FSU. And Thompson(JR) broke his back first game of the season and might not be cleared to come back(second back injury). So, in reality FSU has Pender(committed), Freeman(FR), Wilder(FR) at tailback next year if Thompson is a no go.

FYI, Smiley(JR), Pryor(JR), and Beverly(FR) are all fullbacks at FSU. And Thompson(JR) broke his back first game of the season and might not be cleared to come back(second back injury). So, in reality FSU has Pender(committed), Freeman(FR), Wilder(FR) at tailback next year if Thompson is a no go.

Don't watch a lot of Florida State football, has Wilder been doing well?

Yeah he is going to Texas.:)

Every year he is leaving for somewhere lol..Gotta love those yearly rumors. Texas is a job I could see him leave for. He could say I have accomplished all I could in Tusc and wants to win a 3rd NC with 3 different teams. His ego I guarantee would love to try that. He wouldn't go somewhere that there was little to no chance of winning. I mean I could win at LSU, UAT and Texas. Now Knoxville would be a good challenge.

Every year he is leaving for somewhere lol..Gotta love those yearly rumors. Texas is a job I could see him leave for. He could say I have accomplished all I could in Tusc and wants to win a 3rd NC with 3 different teams. His ego I guarantee would love to try that. He wouldn't go somewhere that there was little to no chance of winning. I mean I could win at LSU, UAT and Texas. Now Knoxville would be a good challenge.

I wouldn't take Saban, myself, although I'm sure it would mean immediate wins. Great recruiting = great results. The x's and o's are always vastly overrated in my opinion.

I wouldn't take Saban, myself, although I'm sure it would mean immediate wins. Great recruiting = great results. The x's and o's are always vastly overrated in my opinion.

x's and o's might be overrated (although there is no value to high when they suck), but demanding and getting intensity, focus and effort are not overrated.

Don't watch a lot of Florida State football, has Wilder been doing well?

He played sparingly last season for FSU. I think he played in 11 games, but never received any real carries. His official stats were 31 attempts for 150 yards and a TD. He was about their 3rd or 4th string RB. I'm no FSU expert, but I don't see him every playing RB over Freeman.

VN Store

Back