'12 GA RB Mike Davis (USCe commit)

gave info on Bama and Clem$on a few days back...guess I should have used "FWIW" j/k.... OT-is Bama taking Taylor at OL or DL?

If we take Taylor it looks to be DL. Numbers are a concern. But have heard of atleast 3 transferring already and atleast one that is an academic casuality heading to JUCO. Taylor may have jumped the gun if he was thinking UA was going to take him omce he decommited. Even with J Thomas decommiting the word is his recplacement for that spot might be announcing today or tommorow. Cyrus jones. Taylor might not have a spot left for him.

Carter would open a nice STA pipeline...Canes and FSU won't like that much.

Apparantly the hold was a degree and he just finished or atleast that is what is being reported. But when Black commited he said he looked forward to playing under Carter. But yes he has great connections and that is why some think DGB is now taking a OV in Jan. So hopefully it all pans out.

Everyone knows its Saban's offense. Plus I am hoping to hear announced shortly what alot have thought for a while that Chris Carter will added to our staff as WR coach.

If that's the Chris Carter I'm thinking about, then you all better be careful: Bama is quickly working towards replacing Florida as my official "Most Hated SEC School." I'll give you another year or two, but I fully expect this shift to occur. haha!

Apparantly the hold was a degree and he just finished or atleast that is what is being reported. But when Black commited he said he looked forward to playing under Carter. But yes he has great connections and that is why some think DGB is now taking a OV in Jan. So hopefully it all pans out.

Good god.

If that's the Chris Carter I'm thinking about, then you all better be careful: Bama is quickly working towards replacing Florida as my official "Most Hated SEC School." I'll give you another year or two, but I fully expect this shift to occur. haha!

Yep the same one. Hopefully his son will finally see the field at UA next fall. But his connections in FL will be huge plus with WRs if it happens. For the past several years besides being on TV and doing camps he also caoches at STA in FL a big time school for producing top recruits.

Everyone knows its Saban's offense. Plus I am hoping to hear announced shortly what alot have thought for a while that Chris Carter will added to our staff as WR coach.

He needs to be close to his son. If he ever makes it in. Supposedly he has some kind of drug issues according to a caller on Finebaum last week. No idea if true but dude said they were both in the same rehab place

He needs to be close to his son. If he ever makes it in. Supposedly he has some kind of drug issues according to a caller on Finebaum last week. No idea if true but dude said they were both in the same rehab place

He never was cleared to play for grades and took a redshirt this year.

He's looking for the best way to screw with UF. Clemson is interesting to him because of his brother, but he wants his own legacy. Bama offer may be a long shot. They have Drake and Taylor committed this year, with Hart(FR), Calloway(FR), Howell(JR), Tinker(SO) and Lacy(SO) all fighting for carries next year behind Richardson. UF is done. UGa has Marshall committed, Crowell(FR), Samuel(JR), and just came to the party too late. How you going to approach an instate recruit that just de-committed and say, Oh, I just watched your film and I want to offer you now. Please, he's not buying that one either. FSU has Pender committed, Freeman (FR), Smiley(JR), Thompson(JR), Pryor(JR), Beverly(FR), Wilder(FR). Clemson has Bellamy(FR), Howard(FR), Bruice(FR), Ellington(JR), McDowell(SO). They took 3 last year. None committed this year. Clemson is too crowded.We have Hill & Watson committed. Lane(FR), Smith(FR), Toney(SO). With that said, it does look good for us.

He's looking for the best way to screw with UF. Clemson is interesting to him because of his brother, but he wants his own legacy. Bama offer may be a long shot. They have Drake and Taylor committed this year, with Hart(FR), Calloway(FR), Howell(JR), Tinker(SO) and Lacy(SO) all fighting for carries next year behind Richardson. UF is done. UGa has Marshall committed, Crowell(FR), Samuel(JR), and just came to the party too late. How you going to approach an instate recruit that just de-committed and say, Oh, I just watched your film and I want to offer you now. Please, he's not buying that one either. FSU has Pender committed, Freeman (FR), Smiley(JR), Thompson(JR), Pryor(JR), Beverly(FR), Wilder(FR). Clemson has Bellamy(FR), Howard(FR), Bruice(FR), Ellington(JR), McDowell(SO). They took 3 last year. None committed this year. Clemson is too crowded.We have Hill & Watson committed. Lane(FR), Smith(FR), Toney(SO). With that said, it does look good for us.
if only 17-18 y/o used logic. Trust me UF and Davis are still talking. Not saying he comes back but they are talking.

if only 17-18 y/o used logic. Trust me UF and Davis are still talking. Not saying he comes back but they are talking.

yeah kinda goes like this:

Muschamp: look into my eyes! your getting sleepy...sleepy....sleepy! your now in a trance and when I count to 3 you will recommit to FL..1....2...

Davis: Im not sleepy....go fly a kite

RB Mike Davis de-commits from Florida after being committed to Gators for nearly a year | AJC College Sports Recruiting

I like Miramar's comments. I dont see him going to Clemson, GA, UA, FL, or FL State. Vandy is after Kimbrow. I think Miami has already landed a top 5 commit too. The only other schools to consider is Arkansas, LSU, or Oklahoma?

I'd like to believe that CJG and CDD can land Davis.

Lol at Vandy and a five star recruit in the same sentence. :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person
He never was cleared to play for grades and took a redshirt this year.

Yeah I knew that part but supposedly there was other problems with him being in rehab. I have a few Bama fans say they have heard it too but they are good about hiding stuff in Tuscaloosa. Tyler Watts being one of many examples.

VN Store

Back