Official Nashville Predators Thread

So.... quite a Titans style midseason meltdown the Preds are displaying, or are they just not that good?

So.... quite a Titans style midseason meltdown the Preds are displaying, or are they just not that good?
I really think it's just something every team goes through. We have the goaltending an defense to get back to the playoffs. We just are struggling to score with one of Erat, Fisher, Legwand seemingly scratched every night

Hey guys can you tell me what would be a good Predators home game to go to this December? My girlfriend wants to go to a game and I want to see a good one, but I don't follow hockey.

My frustration with this team builds. We need offense. If we believe we have legitimate scoring options, we need a new coach and scrap is "system". If not it's hard to go get a big name guy. I'm happy to take rinne/suter/weber long term

My frustration with this team builds. We need offense. If we believe we have legitimate scoring options, we need a new coach and scrap is "system". If not it's hard to go get a big name guy. I'm happy to take rinne/suter/weber long term

In a bad way. If we had a true scorer this would be a scary team to play

12/15,12/22,12/26...Columbus isnt a good hockey team but when Nashville plays them they are rivals and the games are usually physical with some fist a cuffs.

Against Detroit it will be a very fast game with alot of talent in the game and if they beat Detroit its a huge win because Detroit usually wins their division.

Need to pick up this W tonight against Buffalo at home

Trying to figure out the music the Predator's play on the Jumbotron, always in the third period. If I had one guess for my life, it would be Rage Against the Machine?! It's just music, kind of a guitar intro to the song I think. I apologize for being vague. I can't figure it out. *And it isn't bulls on parade*

Also Jordin Tootoo missing two games is garbage. What happen about the three guys swinging on him before/after the whistle?!

Play like garbage for 58 minutes and come out with a win. Hopefully this game can give us a boost going forward. We need to get some momentum going forward.

Most of us grew up as fans of Cleveland sports, so that outcome in that manner should have shocked absolutely no one.

Hell, the logo tag below my name is of a logo that hasn't been used in close to five years.

I was thinking today, dangerous I know. I remember Alexander Radulov leaving, then wanting to come back, couldn't leave Russia, etc.

He was a scoring machine in 2007. I wonder if he would be a guy we might look at signing for 2-3 years, for a quick spark. He is only 25 years old.

In 2010-2011 he was a monster with 20g 60a 80pts.

Thoughts?

He's still under contract here anyways. As soon as he comes back to the NHL he's our's, I think for one more year for under $2 million. Our front office mentioned this past offseason that he may want to come back next year. Would be a great offseason pickup. He's won the MVP of the KHL.

Agreed, Craig Smith is a suprise. David Legwand has been good so far also. Now if we can get Erat to think "shoot first".

Now if we can get Erat to think "shoot first".

It's not in his repertoire...never has been, never will be. I'm surprised he's only broken 35 assists once; he's a great playmaker, but seems to get indecisive if he has options.

It's not in his repertoire...never has been, never will be. I'm surprised he's only broken 35 assists once; he's a great playmaker, but seems to get indecisive if he has options.

I agree, it would be nice to eliminate indecision with several more wrist shots a game.

He's strong as a bull in the corners/with the puck.

Trying to figure out the music the Predator's play on the Jumbotron, always in the third period. If I had one guess for my life, it would be Rage Against the Machine?! It's just music, kind of a guitar intro to the song I think. I apologize for being vague. I can't figure it out. *And it isn't bulls on parade*

Also Jordin Tootoo missing two games is garbage. What happen about the three guys swinging on him before/after the whistle?!

Arch Enemy - Enter the Machine

VN Store

Back