'12 JUCO DT Damien Jacobs (Florida signee)

I was told on Saturday watch for Miss State on Jacobs.

And Autry may be almost a confirmation.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

yes im worried also worried bout sentimore since its been said he wants to play with D.Jacobs gonna suck if we miss out on all 3 O.Jacobs,Djacobs ,and Sentimore looks like DJ and Sentimore may fallow Autry

Is Sentimore even considering MSU?

Jacobs is gone imo. We are so irrelevant that no one wants to come here, period.

tumblr_lvvnw2Vw4A1qdlh1io1_250.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I dont see Jacobs sticking around now. Unless Dooley pulls a rabbit out of the hat and lands a duo like McCullers and Hamilton then we're in trouble. And honestly, im not feeling quite as confident about Sentimore or Otis Jacobs after this debacle. I know it seems like they will be Vols, but thats what we thought about Autry too.

This would definitely be a set back but it's not the end of the world. We just need to get busy on some other DL recruits ASAP. I don't know why Jacobs would have another announcement if he is already committed some where.

We just need to man up and go in another direction. This is recruiting things can change quick. Hopefully UT find itself in a better position on NSD.

The coaches just need to tell Jacobs that he should focus on being "the man" here at UT rather than following another player (Autry -although he is the man) to MSU..

What pisses me off the most is when Jacobs took his OV in the summer he tried to commit on his visit, and the coaches wouldn't let him until he gave it some time to think it over. After talking it over with his family he committed.

So after he "commits" he takes all these visits looking for an excuse not to come here, and now with Autry going to MSU he's got one.

F*** this s***.

Rant over.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back