'12 JUCO DT Damien Jacobs (Florida signee)

Why would a recruit "announce" his decision if he committed to a school already? It's because he is changing to MSU. Jacobs wants to be an All-American like Fletcher Cox. Cox will go to the draft and Jacobs will fall right in his spot. Autry said he wants to be a Bulldog and become the next Pernell McPhee. They hung out the whole time when he visited MSU. They want to play for coaches that will develop them, not coach them to regression!!!

tumblr_lvxd981HcN1qdlh1io1_250.gif

Why would a recruit "announce" his decision if he committed to a school already? It's because he is changing to MSU. Jacobs wants to be an All-American like Fletcher Cox. Cox will go to the draft and Jacobs will fall right in his spot. Autry said he wants to be a Bulldog and become the next Pernell McPhee. They hung out the whole time when he visited MSU. They want to play for coaches that will develop them, not coach them to
regression!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, your being serious?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Prepare to be SEVERLY disappointed.

Why would a recruit "announce" his decision if he committed to a school already? It's because he is changing to MSU. Jacobs wants to be an All-American like Fletcher Cox. Cox will go to the draft and Jacobs will fall right in his spot. Autry said he wants to be a Bulldog and become the next Pernell McPhee. They hung out the whole time when he visited MSU. They want to play for coaches that will develop them, not coach them to regression!!!

GIFSoup

Reactions: 2 people
I have to admit, this made me laugh. Tennessee should not say anything to anyone about bowl games.

Stupid post. UT has played in 49 bowl games winning 25. Mississippi St has appeared in...wait for it...14, winning 8. I think we can say whatever we want to, to anybody we want to. Laugh away fool. Obviously you do not know the difference in a temporary slump, and a permanent slump. Miss st. sucks.

Stupid post. UT has played in 49 bowl games winning 25. Mississippi St has appeared in...wait for it...14, winning 8. I think we can say whatever we want to, to anybody we want to. Laugh away fool. Obviously you do not know the difference in a temporary slump, and a permanent slump. Miss st. sucks.

Psych fan?

All that, and yes our Vols are the SEC doormat this year. Miss State may suck, but they get the extra month of practice and the bowl game. Maybe you should email Bray and Rogers all this bowl tradition that UT has and next year they will not choose to call it a season so early. I would hate for it to become habit and the temporary slump continues.

All that, and yes our Vols are the SEC doormat this year. Miss State may suck, but they get the extra month of practice and the bowl game. Maybe you should email Bray and Rogers all this bowl tradition that UT has and next year they will not choose to call it a season so early. I would hate for it to become habit and the temporary slump continues.

The temporary slump ends in 2012. 2 years is too long for UT. Bout time to get some fire under some hindends.

The temporary slump ends in 2012. 2 years is too long for UT. Bout time to get some fire under some hindends.

Two years my behind. More like 5 year slump. We haven't been "Tennessee" since 2001. I remember when a 9-10 win season was a given. Teams used to lay down if we jumped on them and scored first. Sigh.
I remember hanging 21 on Arkansas in the first quarter alone, in route to scoring 60 dang 2 on those jokers.

So, both Autry and Jacobs announce on Monday?

Just a question, but why is Jacobs announcing again if he's already committed and not decommitted?

Is this like a reaffirmation of faith thing?

Bumped.

So Autry didn't wait till Monday. Does Jacobs hold firm now that his roommate picked MSU? Like I said, a new announcement for Jacobs seems odd.

Boy, we were all really cruising right along, weren't we? Anyhow, regardless of who commits or decommits, you have to believe this staff is going to pull together a solid dline. Might not be who we expected, but you have to believe it.

VN Store

Back