'13 GA QB Eddie Printz

Dad says the reason he committed so early was so he could help recruit others for our 2013 class. Said he's 100% committed to SMU and that he won't be looking other places.

Something to keep an eye on is the guy who recruited him- Adrian Klemm. He's our OL coach and an awesome recruiter (got two 4 star guys out of Cali past two years-we NEVER get four stars), and I would imagine he'll be one of the hot assistants that bigger schools try and poach- if he goes then perhaps Printz may reopen his recruiting...but who knows?

One thing is for sure- he could put up HUGE numbers in June's offense

Dad says the reason he committed so early was so he could help recruit others for our 2013 class. Said he's 100% committed to SMU and that he won't be looking other places.

Something to keep an eye on is the guy who recruited him- Adrian Klemm. He's our OL coach and an awesome recruiter (got two 4 star guys out of Cali past two years-we NEVER get four stars), and I would imagine he'll be one of the hot assistants that bigger schools try and poach- if he goes then perhaps Printz may reopen his recruiting...but who knows?

One thing is for sure- he could put up HUGE numbers in June's offense

Are certain boosters still around the SMU program?

It's all about June Jones and C*USA defenses. Look at the pro scouts interest in Case Keenum. Some guys are going to college to become professional athletes.

June Jones has emerged as the front runner for the Arizona State job, Printz could probably flip his commitment to the Sun Devils if Jones leaves SMU.

Have the analysts weighed in on his Sr. season yet? I watched this kid play a couple times and I have to say I wasn't really blown away. Maybe I just didn't see his best games. Where is his stock headed?

Not a senior. Class of 2013.

yeah, sorry I knew that - I meant this season. I'm still curious if any of the "pros" have commented on him. I know he had some hype going into the season, and all the Lassiter folks kept saying "wait till you see the next guy" after Hutson Mason left, but in the games I saw, Printz wasn't the type of standout I was expecting to see, and in fact made quite a few poor throws in the games that I saw. To be fair, maybe I was expecting too much because I don't watch too many high school ballgames.

VN Store

Back