'12 JUCO DT Damien Jacobs (Florida signee)

If Otis Jacobs schedules an OV to Tennessee for next weekend with him making his decision next week, then that should tell you that he will be a Vol. All depends on whether or not he schedules a visit between now and then though imo.

i am not a troll, I was just wondering if you guys knew anything was up

sounds like something is up, or jacobs is just double talking. I would like to see what he tell vol recruit sites

cause this was emailed to me today from his MSU visit
"I don’t want to say I have a top school or a top four school’s. Alot of school’s fit what I am looking for. I am going to go home and talk to my parent’s about MSU and see what they think. I am going to sign on the 21st so my decision will be made soon.”

I was just wondering, not trolling.

sounds like something is up, or jacobs is just double talking. I would like to see what he tell vol recruit sites

"I don’t want to say I have a top school or a top four school’s. Alot of school’s fit what I am looking for. I am going to go home and talk to my parent’s about MSU and see what they think. I am going to sign on the 21st so my decision will be made soon.”

ha ha ha ha

Recruitspeak, IMO.

""I'm still committed to Tennessee," Jacobs said. "I was just taking visits to make sure if Tennessee is the right place or not. I've taken some of the visits that I wanted to take. I'll kind of let that digest and make a final decision on signing day." - Rivals

""I'm still committed to Tennessee," Jacobs said. "I was just taking visits to make sure if Tennessee is the right place or not. I've taken some of the visits that I wanted to take. I'll kind of let that digest and make a final decision on signing day." - Rivals

Translation that I've taken all the free trips that I've wanted to take. But I'm a Vol.

Reactions: 1 person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volsfan4243
Does anyone know if Damien Jacobs and Otis Jacobs are related?
Both from LA but I don't think they're related.

I have been wondering the same thing about Jay Graham and Billy Graham since they are both from North Carolina?

Reactions: 3 people
So, both Autry and Jacobs announce on Monday?

Just a question, but why is Jacobs announcing again if he's already committed and not decommitted?

Is this like a reaffirmation of faith thing?

It seems a little rare to have two "announcements" without a decommitment. Is this an "announcement" or a just signing of his LOI?

Why would a recruit "announce" his decision if he committed to a school already? It's because he is changing to MSU. Jacobs wants to be an All-American like Fletcher Cox. Cox will go to the draft and Jacobs will fall right in his spot. Autry said he wants to be a Bulldog and become the next Pernell McPhee. They hung out the whole time when he visited MSU. They want to play for coaches that will develop them, not coach them to regression!!!

VN Store

Back