The Endzone Should We Fire Dooley? Poll Thread....

Should UT fire Dooley?

• Total voters
I almost did. Not liking some of the quotes that have been coming out after the game. Or, some from all season.

I would have thought Thunder or Haslam would have called me by now. Probably couldn't get through with Urban blowing up my phone.

I just fired off a text blast to Urbie. I almost got him here, but he said that UT was too good a job for him and he was not worthy. He would feel out of place, like a whore at Christmas dinner.

Well, somebody needs to figure out who the new one and done or two and through coach is. Can't keep the UT revolving door going without one.

Fingers crossed. If Thunder and the boys won't go over $3.5 mil, I'll kick in whatever it takes.

I told them my $10M annual donation will not be submitted unless we get a $6M coach, so it's a no brainer in my book.

Firing Dooley now only gives the next coach an even bigger hole to get out of. Give Dooley his 3 years to get the program stabilized. We have a potential top 10 recruiting class coming in. Firing him now is just stupid.

Homepage | MrSEC.com

There's a plethora of open jobs right now. In all seriousness, it is not a good time to be looking for a coach.

ASU, Kansas, UCLA, Washington State, Ole Miss, Illinois, UNC, Memphis, UAB and more to come

VN Store

Back