worst call in tssaa history

How great would it be for Friendship Christian to refuse the win? The film clearly shows the player didn't score, so that would be a great way to be an example to the kids and show true sportsmanship.

Fat chance, I'm sure.

Ha.. nobody is that christ like.. especially christians.

Uh, I was basically agreeing with you. I don't think any coach would come back in later and forfeit due to official error.

Nor do I. I think it would be the right thing to do but realistically nobody would. The point I was trying to make was
How do you miss that call?

this is 2A high school football who cares

Tomorrow nights 5a simi-final has an umpire that is 78yrs old and has parkinsons disease. I'm told he was once one of the best refs. Not anymore. The youngest ref on the feild for BBS Vs FC was 69 yrs old. the Guy who blew the call was 78. I don't believe this is the best the TSSAA can do.

The next thing TSSAA gets correct will be the first. They make the 'AA look like a well ran operation.

Reactions: 1 person
Tomorrow nights 5a simi-final has an umpire that is 78yrs old and has parkinsons disease. I'm told he was once one of the best refs. Not anymore. The youngest ref on the feild for BBS Vs FC was 69 yrs old. the Guy who blew the call was 78. I don't believe this is the best the TSSAA can do.

Are you serious? By the way, Coach Grant Reynolds of BBS was one of my students in Louisiana. Great guy......hate it about the bad call.

Wow! Yes, that is sad. Like you said, that side judge wa in the wrong spot. He should have moved to the goal line instead of standing still on the 4-yard line. He didn't have the right angle. I do feel sorry for the seniors!

Are you serious? By the way, Coach Grant Reynolds of BBS was one of my students in Louisiana. Great guy......hate it about the bad call.

I'm friends with a couple of refs and there are plenty of younger guys willing to do the job but the tssaa is about the good old boy network.

My kid loves CGR. I could not be happier with him as our coach.

That isn't really saying that much.

Knoxville - it still isn't like any of the big schools in the area.

Well you've openly stated all Tennessee high-school football sucks so I don't see how size and location of the school should material to you.

I'm friends with a couple of refs and there are plenty of younger guys willing to do the job but the tssaa is about the good old boy network.

My kid loves CGR. I could not be happier with him as our coach.

Yes, it is indeed a good ole boy network. No doubt about that one!

Well you've openly stated all Tennessee high-school football sucks so I don't see how size and location of the school should material to you.

High School football is very important as well as the kids that are making the plays! There are alot great players coming up and I hope they all want to come and play for the UT VOLS! :salute:

That isn't really saying that much.

Knoxville - it still isn't like any of the big schools in the area.

You cant say anything till you have actually been to one of their games. People like you need to learn when to shut their mouth when they have no idea what their talking about. Of course its not like a big school, when they only have about 280 kids in the school. It does have a big following for the size and not being the only school in the town like a South Pitt.

You cant say anything till you have actually been to one of their games. People like you need to learn when to shut their mouth when they have no idea what their talking about. Of course its not like a big school, when they only have about 280 kids in the school. It does have a big following for the size and not being the only school in the town like a South Pitt.

There are 4 kids from the Chattanooga area that have been nominated for Mr. Football this year. 2 from South Pitt and 2 from Baylor. (I think this is correct).

VN Store

Back