Ask Ron Mexico Anything, Except For Life Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron. I might have asked this before, but why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

Not the first time I have been asked this. It's because I have a policy of carrying meat in my pockets at all times. I recommend this for everyone. Not only is it a timely snack, but it can be used to shoo away bullies and fat chicks.

Ron, have you ever tried to hold a candle in the cold November rain?

Yes. I spent the November of 1996 accomplishing this very feat. I live a very hazardous lifestyle. An appetite for destruction one might say.

Yes. I spent the November of 1996 accomplishing this very feat. I live a very hazardous lifestyle. An appetite for destruction one might say.

Did you have someone with you, or did you feel that you needed some time on your own?

Same. Except Swiss cake rolls instead of corn.

Interesting you ask. I know a Navigator who loves Swiss cake rolls. He unrolls them and proceeds to mock them from a distance for several minutes. Then all of a sudden he devours them instataneously.

I will default to his expertise.

Did you have someone with you, or did you feel that you needed some time on your own?

I was all alone. The chances of me a having a companion for this activity would be small. Almost as small as the chances of the Chinese having a Democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back