Dooley needs to ditch orange pants and put on some combat fatigues. Show some fight

:horse:

I've heard this 1,983,374,612,995,772,615,278,273 x infinity times in the last week. It'll solve all of our problems.

I thought he just needed to tell the players how good they were and that would take care of everything? This too?

THE TEAM, THE PLATERS, THE COACHES know the last 2 games they are going to poor their heart into it....that is what I saw sat....they will be ready..Hope we will have bray back...which will help.

THE TEAM, THE PLATERS, THE COACHES know the last 2 games they are going to poor their heart into it....that is what I saw sat....they will be ready..Hope we will have bray back...which will help.

This is the source of our problems. We have restaurant workers on our team instead of football players. Now it all makes sense! Time to win out!! GBO!!! :pepper:

I'm sorry, what exactly did you see Saturday that said they will "poor" (freudian slip?) their hearts in to these games?

VN Store

Back