'12 FL QB Nathan Peterman (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid looks more impressive with every game he plays. Love the picture of him decked out in UT gear at the game. I can't wait to see him play for UT in the near future!!!

This kid looks more impressive with every game he plays. Love the picture of him decked out in UT gear at the game. I can't wait to see him play for UT in the near future!!!

He's had a great year. I can only imagine the stats if he'd played the entire game every week.

Dep

Bartram Trail defeated Creekside 38-17. Nate Peterman was 10-for-15 for 101 yards and 2 TDs, and an INT. He rushed for 58 yards and a TD.

Bartram Trail defeated Creekside 38-17. Nate Peterman was 10-for-15 for 101 yards and 2 TDs, and an INT. He rushed for 58 yards and a TD.

Bartram (9-1) looked like it was working on getting it's running game ready for the payoffs last night. As a team, they rushed for 321 yards, with Gabe Johnson rushing for 190 yds on 18 carries. He's now over 1000 yards for the season while not playing whole games for most if it.

Nate played into the 4th quarter and had some really nice runs. I didn't get to see the whole game due to handling stuff at the game, but I didn't see us go deep much, if at all.

I expect we'll open it up a bit next week when we play Ridgeview in the the playoffs. They were their district's winner, but Creekside (7-3), the team we played last night, spanked them pretty good when they played. We should take that game. If St Aug wins their game next week, we could be facing St Aug again at their place for the second round.

Should be interesting.

Good Luck today!
Dep

Last edited:
Alright...I made a mistake last week in posting his final regular season stats...turned out he had one more regular season game..

So here you go...the "for real" final regular season stats:

138-215, 1819yds, 28TDs, 4INTs

Great stats on their own...but absolutely incredible when you factor in that he only played in the 4th quarter of 2 or 3 out of 10 games

Last edited:
Another knock on him is he never seems to finish games. It's like the 4th quarter gets there and he's not even on the field.

lebron-heat-4th-quarter.jpg

And there were a couple of games where he only played the first half.

Got to work on his endurance...LOL.

Dep

Most of my family lives in St Augustine, but I hope you guys finally beat them in the playoffs, and no picks from Peterman!

Thanks EG. I'm front St Aug and graduated from there, and I sure hope we beat them too!

Provided we get past Ridgeview first of course. Not thinking ahead at all! :)

Dep

Thanks EG. I'm front St Aug and graduated from there, and I sure hope we beat them too!

Provided we get past Ridgeview first of course. Not thinking ahead at all! :)

Dep

I am :biggrin:

Maybe this is the time you guys finally get them. I sure hope so anyhow.

Nathan Peterman played the first round of FHS playoffs at my alma mater (Ridgeview High) tonight…

Unfortunately, I couldn’t go to the game because I live in Orlando. However, my parents were able to go see game. My dad said Bartram Trail threw the ball 90% of the time and Peterman was incredibly accurate. My dad wasn’t able to keep track of his stats, but he said Peterman had at least 4 TD’s (2 run, 2 pass). They left at halftime and Bartram Trails was winning 41-10.

Assuming Peterman’s team wins tonight; Bartram Trail will have to play at St. Augustine next Friday. I don’t know how good St. Augustine is this year but historically they’ve been a really good program. Bartram Trail has never beaten St. Augustine and has already lost to them in a close game earlier this year. I’ll be able to go to that game next week and give my analysis of his performance.

BTW… His parents and grandfather were all wearing UT hats :)

Reactions: 2 people
Nathan Peterman played the first round of FHS playoffs at my alma mater (Ridgeview High) tonight…

Unfortunately, I couldn’t go to the game because I live in Orlando. However, my parents were able to go see game. My dad said Bartram Trail threw the ball 90% of the time and Peterman was incredibly accurate. My dad wasn’t able to keep track of his stats, but he said Peterman had at least 4 TD’s (2 run, 2 pass). They left at halftime and Bartram Trails was winning 41-10.

Assuming Peterman’s team wins tonight; Bartram Trail will have to play at St. Augustine next Friday. I don’t know how good St. Augustine is this year but historically they’ve been a really good program. Bartram Trail has never beaten St. Augustine and has already lost to them in a close game earlier this year. I’ll be able to go to that game next week and give my analysis of his performance.

BTW… His parents and grandfather were all wearing UT hats :)

Solid info. Thanks UTDon

Yep, Nate and the Bears started off the playoffs strong. Like Miramar said, Nate was 7-11 for 225yds and two TD passes. He also had 5 rushes for 31 yards and 1 TD.

He hit his TE on a beautiful 74 yd TD pass down the seam. Perfect throw, right over the shoulder in full stride.

Our running game was rolling along again, with Gabe Johnson having 10 rushes for 127yds.

The starting offense only played the first series of the 3rd quarter before taking the rest of the night off.

The big news of the night, St Augustine LOST to Columbia 24-9. So Bartram gets to host a home playoff game next week against Columbia. The guys would have liked another shot at St Aug, but I'm happy to be playing the 2nd round at home. It's going to be a tough game. Any team that goes to St Aug and wins has got to be tough.

So Nate has at least one more game before you guys get him as an EE. I hope it's more than that though. He just keeps looking better and better.

I'll keep ya'll up to date as I get info.

Later!

Dep

Reactions: 9 people
I like Worley, but I feel Peterman's going to be better, IMO. Regardless, it's nice to have more than one competent QB.

Yep, Nate and the Bears started off the playoffs strong. Like Miramar said, Nate was 7-11 for 225yds and two TD passes. He also had 5 rushes for 31 yards and 1 TD.

He hit his TE on a beautiful 74 yd TD pass down the seam. Perfect throw, right over the shoulder in full stride.

Our running game was rolling along again, with Gabe Johnson having 10 rushes for 127yds.

The starting offense only played the first series of the 3rd quarter before taking the rest of the night off.

The big news of the night, St Augustine LOST to Columbia 24-9. So Bartram gets to host a home playoff game next week against Columbia. The guys would have liked another shot at St Aug, but I'm happy to be playing the 2nd round at home. It's going to be a tough game. Any team that goes to St Aug and wins has got to be tough.

So Nate has at least one more game before you guys get him as an EE. I hope it's more than that though. He just keeps looking better and better.

I'll keep ya'll up to date as I get info.

Later!

Dep

Wow, I was hoping they would get another shot at St Augustine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back