What channel on Direct TV?

ESPN3 is showing that the states of Tennessee and it's bordering states to be blacked out. DirecTV is showing it to be on channels 646 and 648. I think 648 may be apart of Gameplan but 646 is channel that we already get. I hoping, praying that it doesn't blackout on that channel.GO VOLS!!!!!!!

Easy way to find out is to select menu from the remote and choose "smart search". They usually list visiting team first in listing so do a search for Middle Tennessee (or Tennessee if we are the visitor) and you'll get all the viewing options including replays.

Another hint...if you have a mobile device and you find yourself on the road and you've forgotten to set it to record, you can do so using the DirecTV app. Same great search function and you can even add an extension in case of overtime or some sort of delay from a previous game.

646 is correct.

FSN HD is quality. I would be fine with all UT games being broadcasted on that network.

I thought DirecTV was having contract problems with FOX and they didn't have that channel?

VN Store

Back