Whats wrong

johnny2phatty

Go Vols!
What is wrong with everyone? Upset bc we are not winning ..ok....but wanting to fire everyone in stuff.. Did u forget what Kiffin did to us? All the players we lost? We lose OUR best player no wait our 2 BEST players on Defense before the season starts.. Jackson, Lathers.. Than lose our 2 BEST players on offense Hunter, Bray.. and everyone expects us to beat bama, lsu, uscjr with our best players not playing and wine when we lose. C'mon now... This was a 7 to 8 win team with those players in the line-up.. take them out this is what u get.. So STFU we will be fine..

You got some people on here that just don't get it. They play playstation and have never played a down in football for real. I think Dooley will get us back to where we belong. They will see.

Reactions: 2 people
How can you not like Dooley? The guy is awsome. He is smart and knows what he is doing. I look up to him. He really cares for this University and the team. He will get this football team back to winning before you know it. You cant fire a more dedicated man like Dooley. GBO

Reactions: 2 people
How can you not like Dooley? The guy is awsome. He is smart and knows what he is doing. I look up to him. He really cares for this University and the team. He will get this football team back to winning before you know it. You cant fire a more dedicated man like Dooley. GBO

I admire your optimism
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I am glad someone finally had the guts to say it! Everybody on here just wants to skirt around the real issues, afraid they will hurt someone's feelings. No one wants to take the bull by the horns and give us their opinion. Bunch of patsies! Thanks Johnny2phatty for manning up.

Im just ready for next year! Hopefully all the injured players will be ready to go for spring ball. Ready to see how mature this team will be. GBO

Im just ready for next year! Hopefully all the injured players will be ready to go for spring ball. Ready to see how mature this team will be. GBO

I'm still holding out hope we can get a BIG win over Arky and run the table. We still have hope that Worley can be the "guy" and our O-line has gotten better playing the best D-lines in the nation this year.

Yea thats what im hoping for. I think Worley settles down a little and moves this offense down the field some. Our D is looking better every game. Just hope the road game @ Arky doesnt distract Worley.

You have to remember...98% of the people on this board don't have a clue about coaching a Pee-Wee football team let along a college team. It's easy to sit in the recliner and say we should have done this or that after a play has been ran. If they knew about coaching a football as much as they THINK they knew, they would actually be coaching somewhere. Instead they sit behind a computer and point fingers and complain.

"FREEdom isn't FREE"
Semper Fi

Devildog

What is wrong with everyone? Upset bc we are not winning ..ok....but wanting to fire everyone in stuff.. Did u forget what Kiffin did to us? All the players we lost? We lose OUR best player no wait our 2 BEST players on Defense before the season starts.. Jackson, Lathers.. Than lose our 2 BEST players on offense Hunter, Bray.. and everyone expects us to beat bama, lsu, uscjr with our best players not playing and wine when we lose. C'mon now... This was a 7 to 8 win team with those players in the line-up.. take them out this is what u get.. So STFU we will be fine..

Have you not been on VN since the SCjr game? Do you not realize that there are countless other threads on this same, whining rant?

Why start another one?

Yea thats what im hoping for. I think Worley settles down a little and moves this offense down the field some. Our D is looking better every game. Just hope the road game @ Arky doesnt distract Worley.
At this point, don't think Arky has crossed Worley's mind.
If he gets some help from his supporting cast this week, MTSU should be a confidence builder.
He'll improve each game just as Bray did.

I agree j2p but it goes alittle further than "upset about not winning"....We are absolutely freaking sick of it.

This grammar is pitiful. I do not understand how anyone could value an opinion that is so poorly stated.

That would require thought and being reasonable and not childish and whiny like so many on here. IMO you are right on.

This grammar is pitiful. I do not understand how anyone could value an opinion that is so poorly stated.

I had no trouble understanding what was said, and I fully agree. He has given some thought to what has happened, and not just a whiny knee jerk reaction. So many people on here think they are coaches and know football as well as coaches, and they don't.

Drinking whine makes me wine. Fyi
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It's not about the Vols not winning, it's about HOW they're losing. Especially the UF/UGA games. And USCe basically tried handing that one to us on a platter.

I care much more about gameplans, execution, etc than winning/losing with Bray out. And those things...on the offensive side...have been a disaster since he went out.

Losing to UF AND UGA with Bray is looking more and more inexcusable.

Dooley will take us to promise land. Guy has good genes, his obviously book smart, has plenty of common sense, and won't take no for an answer. You better believe the man is doing everything he can with what he has. You're an absolute fool if you don't believe we're heading in the right direction. ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY, IT TOOK HUDNREDS OF YEARS. And though it's not going to take us hundreds of years to get back to where we belong, it's going to take some time, and if you're not wanting to wait. THEN GET OFF THE SHIP RIGHT NOW AND JUMP ON THE LSU OR BAMA BANDWAGON.

I WOULD RATHER HAVE 40,000 DEDICATED FANS WHO COME AND GET LOUD IN NEYLAND STADIUM THEN 102,000 THAT ONLY COME WHEN THEY GET FREE TICKETS AND LEAVE IN THE 3RD QUARTER.

VN Store

Back