We're Actively Pursuing Another RB

The kids got some moves but man he carries the ball awfully loose. I think one thing you have to look at is the level of competition too...he looks like he's on another level than everybody else on the field, don't know if that's an indictment on him or the other guys.
If you're referring to Pender I'm pretty sure he plays in some competitive football.

im not gonna lie diggs might be the one to get both would be good but rather have the hard hitting safety either him or collins i thank imani and lane can get the job done behind the experienced offensive line next year

A. We have no shot with Collins. None.
B. Mario Pender is far and away the more important prospect.

Dami plays for STA against the best teams in the nation:Don Brisco(last year), Skyline(Dallas), Miramar, Camden Country(Ga).

If it takes Diggs to get Pender, I'm willing to part ways with Elston.

Unless I figured that in my head wrong.

Well like I said...must be an indictment on the other guys then.

I have no idea what you're trying to say. What I'm saying is that his level of competition is as good as any in the country, he is just very talented.

Edit: nevermind, I see what you were doing there. My bad.

If Clayton played at Homestead,Coral Reef or Columbus he would have offers from every SEC and ACC schools...he's one of those kid that should have became a Fl HS "free-agent" this past summer. Dami Ayoola is solid running,catching and blocking.

Imani Cross is a running back, IMO. Maybe not the top of this class, or the number 1 option. But he would wear teams down.

Per Paul Fortenberry. He says we're searching hard in Georgia and Texas. They haven't heard a specific name, though.

Thought this was interesting, because it looks like we're set on taking another RB. So, there's another spot that will be taken.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

... and we should be. We have no one with the ability to break tackles, they go down w/o a lot of contact, while USC jr's ran all over us.

Hey everyone. Newby here from Ooltewah. I think the lack of a running game is more the running backs we have than the offensive line.

Reactions: 4 people
I have no idea what you're trying to say. What I'm saying is that his level of competition is as good as any in the country, he is just very talented.

Edit: nevermind, I see what you were doing there. My bad.

LOL...glad you figured it out. :hi:

can't Fugte carry some of the load, like Peyton Hillis does? He may not be the solution for the future but it won't hurt to get him some carries.

Reactions: 2 people
what happened to Tom Smith? give him a shot, maybe he wont go down on minimal contact like Poole.

VN Store

Back