'12 FL QB Nathan Peterman (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dep, once again thanks for all the info on Peterman, much appreciated. Being a gator fan, why do you think they haven't offered? Believe me I'm thrilled we've got him, just wondering.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Thanks Sammyjoey, I appreciate that!

Montvol, the only think I can think is they brought in 2 of the top QBs in the state last year. I think the coaching change may have also had something to do with this. I would have loved it if the Gators had offered.

At least Nate is going to an SEC East team, so I can keep a good eye on his progress. Maybe some day I can even come to Neyland and watch him play.

When he gets up there, I'll be depending on ya'll to keep me updated. :)

Dep

Thanks Sammyjoey, I appreciate that!

Montvol, the only think I can think is they brought in 2 of the top QBs in the state last year. I think the coaching change may have also had something to do with this. I would have loved it if the Gators had offered.

At least Nate is going to an SEC East team, so I can keep a good eye on his progress. Maybe some day I can even come to Neyland and watch him play.

When he gets up there, I'll be depending on ya'll to keep me updated. :)

Dep

That would have to be make you very conflicted....If you are a real gator fan.:)jk

Ulysees, the only time I'd be conflicted would be when he played against the Gators. :)

The rest of the time it would be easy to pull for him. Now if he'd gone to Georgia.... LOL.

Nah, I'd probably even pull for him him there, I like the guy that much.

Dep

Thanks for the updates DEP. Nathan really sounds like a really level headed young man that loves to compete on every down. I can't wait for this young man to don the orange and white!

"i was really happy to meet all the players," peterman said. "when we were here in the summer it was quick. It was good to get that connection. My family was able to see all of it and it was great this weekend. I had a different host every night. I talked to a lot of the lineman and bray and justin worley.

"i thought they showed a lot of promise," peterman said. "they are so close in so many areas. It was really tough on them and tough on justin too. They know how close they are and they are frustrated. I'm sure they would like to have some plays back, but they are going to keep working and getting better."

he spent time with the recruits on the sidelines before the game and during his entire visit. He gave his best sales pitch and also had the chance to connect with other tennessee commitments.

"i talked to denico in the locker room," peterman said. "he was really friendly and i told him he needed to come here. I talked to jason croom too and met him for the first time. It was neat to get that relationship started."
- vq

Reactions: 6 people
Chris Donald was the number 1 LB in the state of Tennessee and the number 1 MLB in the country. So what?

What a dick. The guy said "Ithink". Just because others aren't as miserable as you, doesn't mean they are wrong. A lot of people think Peterman is going to be "Special".

Reactions: 10 people
Chris Donald was the number 1 LB in the state of Tennessee and the number 1 MLB in the country. So what?

He played in TN HSFB... not Florida.

He was hyped by Fulmer and Weis... both of whom had a significant number of highly rated busts during that time.

Peterman has a ton of potential. Great size. Very good arm. Good athleticism. Good character. Intelligence. In short... he is a very, very good QB prospect.

Now... exactly what is your issue? Are you afraid you are going to be proven wrong by Dooley? Do you feel a twinge in your pride already that Dooley just may be able to stock UT with good talent thus embarrassing you?

It is a real shame when a "fan" puts their pride and being right ahead of the team.

Reactions: 1 person
He played in TN HSFB... not Florida.

He was hyped by Fulmer and Weis... both of whom had a significant number of highly rated busts during that time.

Peterman has a ton of potential. Great size. Very good arm. Good athleticism. Good character. Intelligence. In short... he is a very, very good QB prospect.

Now... exactly what is your issue? Are you afraid you are going to be proven wrong by Dooley? Do you feel a twinge in your pride already that Dooley just may be able to stock UT with good talent thus embarrassing you?

It is a real shame when a "fan" puts their pride and being right ahead of the team.

How would I be proven wrong? I've said dooley was recruiting well.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back