'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

I think first. If Keyante wants to go to Georgia, I want this kid on the team. Dude is a monster and he is very fast for his size.

Ok we all know high school 40 times get lowered a lot, this doesn't quite look like a 4.3. Of course if he runs anywhere close to that he's still a monster, and I did not realize that Richmond high school football was all that good. The kids he's playing in this film do a great job tackling.

Does anyone know if he ever made it to camp this summer like the OP said he was scheduled to do? If so, this weekend will be his 3rd trip to Knoxville; Camp, UGA and USCjr games.

Does anyone know if he ever made it to camp this summer like the OP said he was scheduled to do? If so, this weekend will be his 3rd trip to Knoxville; Camp, UGA and USCjr games.

Yes, pretty sure he was here for camp, UGA, & USCjr games.

Ok we all know high school 40 times get lowered a lot, this doesn't quite look like a 4.3. Of course if he runs anywhere close to that he's still a monster, and I did not realize that Richmond high school football was all that good. The kids he's playing in this film do a great job tackling.

That is his Sophomore highlights. He was barely 16.

If we land both Green's, we will have a McFadden/Jones or Cadillac/Brown type of elite combo. Could be a VERY explosive offense.

VN Store

Back