Good Barber Shop in Knoxville

zach0105

cool as a cucumber
Not looking for anything fancy. Just need someone who can do a damn buzz cut correctly. Last few times I've paid for one they've always jacked up the sides or the back.

And a nice shave wouldn't hurt either.

I used to go to the one in western plaza when I lived in Knoxville. Place was awesome. Great hair cut, inexpensive, and they clean up the lines with a straight razor.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Mr George's

I know he died earlier this year but they've been doing buzz cuts forever

Union ave barbershop downtown. It's a classic. Their old location was old school. New one isnt the same, but still great cuts.

I used to go to the one in western plaza when I lived in Knoxville. Place was awesome. Great hair cut, inexpensive, and they clean up the lines with a straight razor.

me too. There's a new barbershop in that same location but I don't know who is running it.

I look for shops that still have those old-school Emil J. Paidar barber chairs. There's a shop in Powell across from Travis Meats, Cumberland Estates Shopping Center, and John's Barber Shop on Clinton Highway.

I'm sure there are more, but those three are one's I've used and would recommend.

Go to Varsity Barber Shop on campus, by Walgreens. Get Jack. He's a good dude, and he'll talk football with you.

me too. There's a new barbershop in that same location but I don't know who is running it.

I look for shops that still have those old-school Emil J. Paidar barber chairs. There's a shop in Powell across from Travis Meats, Cumberland Estates Shopping Center, and John's Barber Shop on Clinton Highway.

I'm sure there are more, but those three are one's I've used and would recommend.

wasn't that Harold Long's shop...I'd go there and too one on Sullivan Ave, that was a few blocks East of West High School

Perry at Belleza Men in Turkey Creek is great. He is a certified barber, good with a straight razor, and one cool dude. He used to work in a shop near UT and has lots of stories from former players and coaches.

Volunteer barber shop in Bearden. The bared (Curry) used to play pro hockey an always tells interesting stories about his playing days. I think Hammy used to get his hair cut there.

VN Store

Back