Holder officially subpoenaed.

I know there's another Holder thread by gsvol but I can't read anything in it because of all of his cut/pastes.

They are trying to claim that Holder knew about the program far in advance of when he says he did. Meanwhile, Issa basically now a resident of Fox studios.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

They are trying to claim that Holder knew about the program far in advance of when he says he did. Meanwhile, Issa basically now a resident of Fox studios.

I think you mean - Holder is trying to claim that Holder knew about the program far later than when DOJ documents prove he did.

Reactions: 2 people
Interestingly an Obama interview in March with Univision implies that both he and Holder knew about FF. This too would be prior to what Holder claimed.

Holder didn't do his research on Mark Rich (he admits he should have), didn't read the Arizona immigration law before deciding to contest it, didn't even talk with NYC officials before deciding to try KSM there and at a minimum didn't pay attention to repeated briefings about FF. No way this guy is competent to be AG.

Mexican citizens should be calling out the White House for this considering there are still hundreds of weapons in drug cartel hands unaccounted for.

I know there's another Holder thread by gsvol but I can't read anything in it because of all of his cut/pastes.

paper-shredder.jpg

At the bottom of the following article is a copy
of the subpoena complete with the names.

Holder can't short stop this any longer, the list
of names includes White House staff.

Michelle Malkin Fast and Furious update: Cranking up the pressure, plus DOJ gets the Misfit Politics treatment; UPDATE: New subpoena issued today

Elena Kagan was part of the Ogden - Holder group...
and is now part of the SCOTUS...what was her
knowledge of Fast and Furious?

ZZ057FC34D.jpg

IOW's, the MSM would rather ignore this and instead give fluff coverage to the Wall Street protestors.

Look, after Clinton got away with perjury, the GOP wouldn't even start down that road unless they knew where it would end. The Dems can still go on witch hunts... Republicans simply can't.

There is fire under this smoke and if Obama is smart... he'll ask Holder to go.

Mexican citizens should be calling out the White House for this considering there are still hundreds of weapons in drug cartel hands unaccounted for.

American citizens should also because many of those guns never crossed the border and are now in the hands of violent criminals here in the U.S.

Oh wait, ten sheriffs have called for a special prosecuter.

The congressional foreign affairs committee should also open up hearings, besides Mexico, the US State Dept shipped guns to M13 in Honduras.

IOW's, the MSM would rather ignore this and instead give fluff coverage to the Wall Street protestors.

Look, after Clinton got away with perjury, the GOP wouldn't even start down that road unless they knew where it would end. The Dems can still go on witch hunts... Republicans simply can't.

There is fire under this smoke and if Obama is smart... he'll ask Holder to go.

Too late.

Issa subpoenas Holder, DoJ for full documentation on Fast & Furious Hot Air

2. All communications between and among Department
of Justice (DOJ) employees and Executive Office of
the President employees
, including but not limited
to Associate Communications Director Eric Schultz,
referring or relating to Operation Fast and Furious
or any other firearms trafficking cases.

3. All communications between DOJ employees and
Executive Office of the President employees
referring or relating to the President’s March 22,
2011 interview with Jorge Ramos of Univision.

In accordance with the attached schedule instructions,
you, Eric H. Holder Jr., are required to produce all
records in unredacted form described below:

issadocumentcopy.jpg

wonder how Corker and Alexander feel now about their votes to confirm Holder

wonder how Corker and Alexander feel now about their votes to confirm Holder

I wonder if either will miss my vote in the future?

(I didn't vote for Alexander in the last election.)

rino.JPG

Pajamas Media Fast and Furious Demonstrates ‘Ruling Class,’ Country Divide

There is no other ready explanation for why a supposedly “free press” looks the other way when “the DHS, IRS, DEA, ATF, ICE, and the Obama Justice Department” are all named under oath as being tied to Fast and Furious in one way or another. The same media personalities that still get a sparkle in their eye when talking about Watergate staunchly refuse to report on what could and should be the biggest scandal in the last fifty years.

(CNN had a blurb on the topic but I didn't read it because I am boycotting the Communist News Network altogether.) gs
--------------------------------------

For the record, members of the ruling class can be found in both parties. Those in the Republican Party are of the “establishment” stripe, while those in the Democratic Party are proud to count Barack and Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, the Kennedys, and Senator John Kerry among their numbers.

Angelo M. Codevilla alluded to this bipartisan nature of the ruling class:

America’s real divide is certainly not between the Republican and Democratic parties. Rather, on one hand, there is a class of people who dominate both parties as well as academe and the media.

It should come as no surprise that John Kerry is mute on Fast and Furious or that Chris Matthews has yet to mention it. Obama only talks of it in response to questioners, and even then all he does is defend other members of the ruling class from charges of being involved. In response to a post-press conference question on October 6 regarding Holder’s misleading statements to the congressional investigators, Obama said:

With respect to … Fast and Furious, I think I’ve been very clear that I have complete confidence in Attorney General Holder in how he handles his office. … He’s indicated that he was not aware of what was happening in Fast and Furious; certainly I was not. And I think both he and I would have been very unhappy if somebody had suggested that guns were allowed to pass through that could have been prevented by the United States of America.

Of course, 90% of what the president said in defense of Holder consisted of fluff or falsehoods — there’s tangible evidence that Holder knew about Fast and Furious at least as early as July 2010. Yet that doesn’t matter to Obama. What matters is defending the other members of the ruling class, of which Holder is one (for the time being).
----------------------------

Fast and Furious demonstrates a chasm between the ruling class and the people. And the quickest way to bridge that chasm is to follow Sheriff Babeu’s recommendation and start filing charges.

obamadeadvoters.jpg

obamatargetpackingtape.jpg

Obama will appear tonight in a taped interview on ABC's
Nightline.

From the interview:

“It’s very upsetting to me to think that somebody
showed such bad judgment that they would allow
something like that to happen,” Obama said. “And
we will find out who and what happened in this
situation and make sure it gets corrected.”

Suggested correction:

172210.jpg