Cheers to Tennessee vs Alabama

Roll Tide Rev

Capstone Cruiser
Well it's here again. The week we as fans of our respected schools/teams look forward to every year. No matter what the records are the score starts at zero and both have a chance of winning.

Here is to Bama vs the Vols and one of the BEST rivalry traditions in all of college football. :good!:

Good luck to you all and Godspeed to the fans and athletes who will travel to the big game.

:peace2:

Reactions: 5 people
Well it's here again. The week we as fans of our respected schools/teams look forward to every year. No matter what the records are the score starts at zero and both have a chance of winning.

Here is to Bama vs the Vols and one of the BEST rivalry traditions in all of college football. :good!:

Good luck to you all and Godspeed to the fans and athletes who will travel to the big game.

Classy post, Rev.

Here's to a hard fought, injury-free game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

both have a chance of winning.

:lolabove:

This man has obviously never seen Matt Simms play QB. I can only imagine what the Alabama defense is gonna do to him.

I just gotta keep telling myself "Bray will be back next year...Bray will be back next year...Bray will be back next year".

But thanks for the classy post. :hi:

:lolabove:

This man has obviously never seen Matt Simms play QB. I can only imagine what the Alabama defense is gonna do to him.

I just gotta keep telling myself "Bray will be back next year...Bray will be back next year...Bray will be back next year".

But thanks for the classy post. :hi:

You're welcome but have you never seen an underdog that wasn't supposed to win, win?

It happens and can happen.

You're welcome but have you never seen an underdog that wasn't supposed to win, win?

It happens and can happen.

It can happen..we showed last week we can play the defense and can run the ball well enough to do so. It's just when Matt Simms had to do his part, he failed, and it wound up killing the D because they got no rest, which on top of our huge lack of depth, just blew the door open for LSU.

Simms has all the heart in the world, and he gives it his all. But he's just a very bad player.

Rev.... I have watched the third week in October unfold now for 45 times and have never missed a one, this year will be my 46th. I have loved this week and the hard fought games with the few exceptions of the total miss-matched one.

I remember watching with hope in my heart and believing all those times that we could win and yet watching my beloved orange walk away with a defeat at you hands. Your post is very classy and shows the type of gentleman that you obviously are.

I do not want to see any injuries or harm to anyone, but I cannot bring myself you wish your team good luck.

I hope you fall on your face, and Lane runs completely wild all day long. I hope we finally get our signature win under the Dooley regime and that you spend the rest of the weekend confused, angry and are totally disgraced by the play of your team and as you leave the stadium I hope you step in a large pile of elephant dung.

Ha ha JK... thanks for the post

Last edited:
I think Lord Saban shows a little mercy on ole Doolittle this Saturday 31-6 if thats showing mercy, i wish this game was the SEC network game at 11:30 just to get the beatdown done early instead of having all the drunk bama fans at nite.I will cheer on the Vols as always,but geez i have never had a more we have absolutely no chance at winning a game in my life till this game,well perhaps the LSU game.I just hope its not a T.richardson highlight heisman reel game.

Crompdaddy took their last National Title winning team to the brink in Tuscaloosca...why not Simms?

It wouldn't be the greatest upset of all time if UT won, but I would still be very amazed.

I think UT has the heart...but they don't have a strong 2nd string.

VN Store

Back